SJCAM SJ5000x Elite Sony IMX078 2k Gyro Action Cam - Releasing Soon

I found a compare of the Gitup Git2 and the SJ5000x elite. What is wrong with the sound of the SJ5000x it is really terrible on this video :|

There is few video on youtube comparing to GitUp Git2, it seem like the Elite sound is something wrong. It that someone do it on purpose?

How about the lens?
Can we get exact specs on which lens cam has? 6G,7G, focus range, etc.

I found a compare of the Gitup Git2 and the SJ5000x elite. What is wrong with the sound of the SJ5000x it is really terrible on this video :|

....this video is directly from gitup ;)o_O

Sorry my bad that is right!

But can someone tel us how the audio is:D

There is few video on youtube comparing to GitUp Git2, it seem like the Elite sound is something wrong. It that someone do it on purpose?
GitUp is not so stupid to upload unfair comparison, even we used another new SJ5000X elite for another comparison.
Also that's why we always offer the original footage for download.
But in future, we will not upload the comparison with other products officially, it is better to let users comment.
This is the video uploaded by SJCAMHD official for reference.

The gyro seemed a bit jittery there!

And the audio is still missing everything above 3KHz.

Not sure the audio is any worse than previous SJCAMs, my M10+ is quite similar, maybe they have used the same components.

The problem is just that we are comparing it with the GitUp Git2, which has better audio than a GoPro Hero 4, the SJCAM is just outclassed.

...for this the better picture on sj5000x elite

GitUp is not so stupid to upload unfair comparison, even we used another new SJ5000X elite for another comparison.
Also that's why we always offer the original footage for download.
But in future, we will not upload the comparison with other products officially, it is better to let users comment.

Do not stop uploading comparison, because we love that! We are very happy that you uploaded the comparison because that are the things we want to see and hear ;)

was it even on?

it needs an advisory that it might cause motion sickness and subtitles so you could understand what was said, very muffled audio
It would be hard to actually cause that rapid jitteriness towards the end of the video if it was just handheld with no gyro...

I agree. We just started shooting videos. We can do better and will strive to improve.

SJ5000x is all sold out right now. The next batch will arrive Dec. 3rd.

Hope to see more independent reviews.

Thanks guys!

...for this the better picture on sj5000x elite

Regarding Gyro. Gyro is for bumps like on a bike or in car as dashcam.

It is not Anti-shake (digital) but is a Gyro sensor (hardware).

So swaying does not count for stabilization.

Our channel has example of Gyro and Non Gyro models (same clips for different models): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBM7_qkaFv6diLOrK32VzNg

I hope this makes sense :)

SJCO

Thanks a lot Cornel! We are still working on it as we speak. Not only has the SJ5000x Elite product page been updated: http://sjcamhd.com/sjcam-sj5000x-elite/

But we will also have support section (Phase II).

We have a forum there as well :)

Visit us when you get a chance! SJCAM Site Forum

Looks a bit slow and visualization looks a bit buggy too...

As everything needs a bit of tuning and tweaking at first...

Cheers,
Paolo

Looks a bit slow and visualization looks a bit buggy too...

As everything needs a bit of tuning and tweaking at first...

Cheers,
Paolo

Yes, our server is in the USA.

How many seconds does it take for site to load in Europe?

Also, where are the bugs you found?

Back