Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

I just noticed the specs for the SG9665GC allow for a 64GB memory card.
Is there anything special that needs to be done to make this happen?
Can it be formatted 'in camera' without an intermediate step on a computer?
Any possibility of larger cards (like 128GB)?

Anxiously waiting for mine to come from Pier28.

Our first batch will be arriving soon!
Scheduled California Delivery Updated To: Friday, 20/03/2015, By End of Day

Very nice. How long of a duration to expect to see between receiving them and shipping out the orders?

Very nice. How long of a duration to expect to see between receiving them and shipping out the orders?

I want to expedite all pre-orders so I'll be working overtime through all orders. (late Friday afternoon/evening and shipping on Saturday)
Everyone with a USA address should receive their package early next week Monday/Tuesday.

I have removed the door to my bedroom to it dont block the sound of the post man knocking on my door ( as he do most times though i have a working door bell )
And if he use the door phone down at street level, then i have moved that from my kitchen to my bedroom :)

Normally i am pretty calm about missing the postman, but this is one parcel i will not miss out on :D

I am even planning on putting a note on my door saying ring the damm bell like there is no tomorrow.

Our first batch will be arriving soon!
Scheduled Delivery Updated To: Friday, 20/03/2015, By End of Day
Jokiin, you got a by end of day ETA on our lot?

My thoughts exactly, the driver was even good enough to call me but he couldn't wait which I understand, had to drop my kids to school today which is why I missed him
cant you give him a call and meet him somewhere?

damn, I wont be getting mine this week then.

Back