Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

It's always the web guys fault at every company lol
Yep, always blame I.T., or the computer. Been there, glad I'm now retired. :)

...This is going to be a popular product, very good vibe.

Very true. I'm quite impressed with the night time quality. Might even order 2 before summer gets here so I can 'beat the heat'.

Well no matter what, it is a damm good looking cat.

It might be a 1 eyed cat, but that 1 eye have 20/20 vision :D

Last edited:
A bit earlier than we intended to announce it but our web guy published early and somebody noticed

I'm pretty sure people have better things to do than hit F5 on the Street Guardian website. ;)

Thanks for the sample pics between the new and the old camera. The new camera with updated sensor and lens looks less noisy than the previous generation.

Take my money! A birthday present to myself this month. Looking forward to release. :cool:

Take my money! A birthday present to myself this month. Looking forward to release. :cool:

images

After reading the Street Guardian web page I see there is a local distributor less than an hours drive from me. Went in today to have a look at what they have. Was so pleased to meet such great guys who knew what they were talking about with the Street Guardian products. I will be back there when the SG9665GC is realeased. For any Adelaide people here it was Autobarn Kilburn.

Your training was good. He certainly took it all in and has a keen interest in dash cameras. Showed me the battery version and first time I have seen in the flesh. Am impressed. My Blackvue is an expensive fill in til this is released. :D

We did 3 stores on Monday and we had the biggest group there at that store so good to hear they took it all in, very happy with that and really appreciate the feedback, thanks again

Me like :)
You could just do it the normal way and supply some retailers with your product and then let them run with the ball, but telling them what the game is all about and the "rules" for the game is just so much better.

We did 3 stores on Monday and we had the biggest group there at that store so good to hear they took it all in, very happy with that and really appreciate the feedback, thanks again
is it just the autobarn stores in adelaide that sell your stuff? if not what ones so I know where to send my mates to so they can check the stuff out.

why don't autobarn put it on their website??

why don't autobarn put it on their website??

the SG9665GC isn't released yet, even so we are only in a few selected Autobarn stores, I don't know that they individualise content for different stores or manage that centrally

Back