Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

Knew it was somthing like that, so for now i have settled for the youtube clips.

not easy to resist, if it wasn't for the SGZC12RC also being released around the same time, I would get this one instead. cant afford both.

I have exactly the same problem. Was all set to order this as soon as they became available but now the SGZC12RC has me back sitting on the fence trying to decide between them. Choices, too many choices. :confused:

I have exactly the same problem. Was all set to order this as soon as they became available but now the SGZC12RC has me back sitting on the fence trying to decide between them. Choices, too many choices. :confused:

Perfect solution is to create 2ch.
Front: SG996GC + Rear: SGZC12RC ;)

Trust me, I've already thought about that. Only problem is I want to stay married to my current wife. :D

Maybe try to explain to her that having a second dashcam is safer than having a "2nd wife". I am sure after she hear this, she allow you to have two dashcams, or ..... you gonna have a black-eye form here ? ;)

Maybe try to explain to her that having a second dashcam is safer than having a "2nd wife". I am sure after she hear this, she allow you to have two dashcams, or ..... you gonna have a black-eye form here ? ;)
Well, I've already convinced her that getting a couple SG9665GC's (one for each car) and moving the existing G1W-H's to the rear is a good idea. Getting her to agree to 2 more cameras, for a total of 6, is a bit beyond my salesmanship capabilities. :(

Yeah got that when you said current, you already know how costly it can be

Hope current one will understand how much is worth for guys meaning: Toys for big boys ! ;)

Hope current one will understand how much is worth for guys meaning: Toys for big boys ! ;)
She is quite understanding, but does have her limits. Just bought a new computer and that's pushing quite close to the edge of the cliff.

Don't let her know that you use this terminology, as it suggests that her successor is under consideration.
Good point, but she is secure in her position and no successor is contemplated. :)

Here's a bit of a side by side of the new GC Sony Exmor sensor vs Aptina in the GM. My cameras are a bit off center, and the sun was low glaring a bit. It's still obvious which one is the GC below. (top is GC)
I'm sure Niko will post better examples. This is a rough base where things are at in final "Beta" form, more tuning is to come.

OvJttj0.png

OPabMr5.png

Man, your car is missing its hood. Mweheheehehee.

Seriously though. What kind of car is that?

Back