Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

I saw the police car allright :rolleyes: old habits die hard it seem.

we still have some work to do but will hopefully start shipping very soon after the Chinese New Year holidays are finished, hardware is all done, just some firmware tweaking that still needs to happen before we send them out

Love this install. Is this an accessory kit or is it a pure custom install?

10258531_1572117053000230_6203908585263089091_n.jpg

I am getting this camera.

Me too. Ticks all the boxes for me. Will be a long while before the other premium cameras catch up.

the SG9665GC isn't released yet, even so we are only in a few selected Autobarn stores, I don't know that they individualise content for different stores or manage that centrally
they could put it in their site and say in selected stores only, give a lot more coverage and sales most likely.

they don't seem to have a lot listed on their site, even the stuff that's in all stores, more likely it's more to do with what they put in catalogues gets a spot on the site to support that

not easy to resist, if it wasn't for the SGZC12RC also being released around the same time, I would get this one instead. cant afford both.

Few videos.

Raw / Original video files download below.

Night: HERE
Evening: HERE

When watching YouTube videos, select 1080p. But for best result its better to download original files and watch on high-res TV.
P.S. - this is a beta-test samples, so firmware may change over some period if needed.

I was in a hurry when joining videos via RV and forgot to cut 1 sec overlap.
Will fix this issiue later on.

Last edited:
Quick walk thru and still 4:27 minutes :)

cant get the evening parts to DL niko

Here's a bit of a side by side of the new GC Sony Exmor sensor vs Aptina in the GM. My cameras are a bit off center, and the sun was low glaring a bit. It's still obvious which one is the GC below. (top is GC)
I'm sure Niko will post better examples. This is a rough base where things are at in final "Beta" form, more tuning is to come.

OvJttj0.png

OPabMr5.png

Back