Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

Oh well, you have the upper hand on me, all I know is adding it to the cart tells me to send an email. lol.

well I will get mine Monday or tuesday. im happy. I have new hikvision cameras and NVR to play with over the weekend to keep me busy.

Oh well, you have the upper hand on me, all I know is adding it to the cart tells me to send an email. lol.

cart is disabled pending an updated payment gateway, have to mange things manually for now which is taking up all my time at the moment, have just emailed you back now

Thanks jokiin, got it. I'll tend to the paperwork asap.

we don't ever oversell or backorder, we won't ask for payment unless something is ready to ship

I do like that approach used that method some 50 years ago, before no doubt you were gracing this planet;), mind you no internet thingy and the phone order system we had was hardly efficient and given everything was paper driven it would have gone pear shaped for sure....:rolleyes:

Selling like hot cakes or is Aussie terms selling like ice cold soft drinks on top of ayers rock on a hot summer day. :)

At least i am sure if you was allowed to sell that up there, you will do good with the ppl who dragged themself up there :D

sucks, I want mine today.:( stupid Australia post taking 2 days to send up here express.

sucks, I want mine today.:( stupid Australia post taking 2 days to send up here express.

Hang on wozzzzza I thought you had something else to play with (electronicky stuff that is) over the weekend until postie got oop North with your DC?

I do, but like multiple things to play with incase I get bored with one I move to another.

Here is the latest with the incoming USA GC shipment.

"Held in Warehouse"
Scheduled Delivery:
Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Last Location:
Ontario, CA, United States, Friday, 03/20/2015

I called and I was told the shipment only just now officially cleared customs and they will need another 1-2 business days to be delivered. The exact scheduled delivery should be known later today.

I thought customs was already cleared and the original previous scheduled delivery of today would be no problem. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up but USA addressed deliveries will be more like Wednesday / Thursday now.

Last edited:
Back