Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

hey alexsoll, you changed your selfie avatar.

YgyjhdM.jpg

I kid, I kid ... :)

I remember those "old good times" when running 6 dashcams front and 2 in rear., - people looking at my car like at UFO invasion :)

View attachment 12408

View attachment 12409

View attachment 12407

This ^ is what happens when you put the steering wheel on the wrong side.....

YgyjhdM.jpg

I kid, I kid ... :)

I wonder how this guy will pass an NCT ( MOT ) ?
Here I have to remove even an aftermarket DRL-s in order to pass, but this guy has a museum in his car.

To suit everyone's needs @ steering wheel being at "correct side":

driver 2.jpg

And this is how alexsoll looks like now:
1359645232_george-clooney-article.jpg

I dont think so. Alexsoll never wear a bow tie, only standard / classical tie ;)

Recently replaced an A118 with the SG9665GC and have now had the opportunity to look at some footage recorded over Easter.

Wow! What a huge difference in quality of daytime recordings. Number plates (licence plates for those who drive on the incorrect side of the road) are easily visible in playback - all due to the better lens. Worth every bit of the money.

M

Recently replaced an A118 with the SG9665GC and have now had the opportunity to look at some footage recorded over Easter.

Wow! What a huge difference in quality of daytime recordings. Number plates (licence plates for those who drive on the incorrect side of the road) are easily visible in playback - all due to the better lens. Worth every bit of the money.

M
If you think daytime is better wait until you have a chance to compare videos from after dark. :)

M
:)

Back