Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

yeah it was a very graphic demonstration, a shame pittasoft wasn't there to see how well their camera works
probably out at the pub having beer talking about what they will do over the weekend and bowing their heads in shame at the poor workmanship and don't want to show themselves around superior competition as the comparison will loose them business.

since I took the blackspew off and mounted the SG9665GC properly a few days ago, every time I walk past the front of it I have to look twice, I keep thinking someone has stolen the camera as its much smaller visible area than blackspew.

since I took the blackspew off and mounted the SG9665GC properly a few days ago, every time I walk past the front of it I have to look twice, I keep thinking someone has stolen the camera as its much smaller visible area than blackspew.

maybe we ask Rick to consider making some Ltd. edition with adding some "bling-bling" ( "swarovski crystals a.k.a "night vision leds", or chrome bezel), so you can see from mile away that it is not stolen ? :)

maybe we ask Rick to consider making some Ltd. edition with adding some "bling-bling" ( "swarovski crystals a.k.a "night vision leds", or chrome bezel), so you can see from mile away that it is not stolen ? :)

...or a couple of flashing lights in the shape of a finger pointing up to the DC that can be mounted on the top of the dash;)

you guys are like a Chinese design dream team ;)

Can you recommend us to some Chinese factory to hire us ? First thing I would do is to add some bling-bling to yellow duck-dashcam . I always thought there is something missing in there, so their sales are low, but now I realised that with adding some "swarovski" would boost sales :)

Can you recommend us to some Chinese factory to hire us ? First thing I would do is to add some bling-bling to yellow duck-dashcam . I always thought there is something missing in there, so their sales are low, but now I realised that with adding some "swarovski" would boost sales :)

I was checking these out with @Pier28 a few days ago in the dashcam market, I think he's waiting for the dual duck front/rear model before adding it to the range though ;)

I was checking these out with @Pier28 a few days ago in the dashcam market, I think he's waiting for the dual duck front/rear model before adding it to the range though ;)

29f07a24a58bde4c6ecb897c49067d95.jpg

ede4ea8c7c8aaf946f62459256c3fcdb.jpg

ae6bf1d084760359eea30565c7680f8e.jpg

c10618a15abf35d040edc53ab2a6f535.jpg

037b01017c5ae13ca3421f3559759652.jpg

6bcd10b7cab1b1157cbe755100cc81f6.jpg

540c81cc0f511cdd210cd38cf949dd33.jpg

02a5a6588de3402d386c8ec0b80484e6.jpg

f63b4cb0ac5219cece4b88dcda3edad5.jpg

Looking at the picture with Good Bey I think the camera is made for Turkish market.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
I like the goodbye pic on that duckcam :D

Ps i was thinking on Karim bey of the old 007 movie, head of the Turkish branch.

Scoff not ye of little faith they could just float away on a buoyant market...

Now here is an idea Rick - furry balls - I mean the ones that dangle down from the interior mirror. Build a camera into a pair of those and you will have the ultimate discrete dash cam available for the UK 'go-faster boyz' and not only that they would go a bundle in the US as a means of recording the POlice as they stop all those innocent' motorist on the streets of Down Town USA AND you could make them in different colours to suit all tastes

OK I missed the yellow duck, so about the standard SG9665GC I just received, but didn't use yet .

First (in belgian alphabetical order) the supplied micro-SD/USB reader doesn't work; it is recognized and installs in Windows XP but when I try to access it it says please insert a disk in drive (something), reported as CompactFlash.
Anyway the microSD card reads OK in a standard SD to micro adapter.
Very important, my NLE editing software has no problem with the movie files.
But Registrator viewer complains that it can't play the movies, missing a codec, while VLC and my NLE don't find a problem with this...

Also, I set the cam not to display the logo, but the movies are still showing StreetGuardian in the video.
I could cut it out, since its usually on the road, but in case of low-lying cliffs it could be a problem.
I would like to have a clean video, no date, time, anything...

There's also a setting I don't understand, it's the auto power-off, I get about the screen saver (display off) but I would think a capacitor-driven cam would not allow for a 5-minutes shutdown?

Back