Street Guardian promotional activity.

I think Jon pulled the pants down on Rick with this one :D now we can see it all :eek:

Oh and of course it looks like a more logical button layout in place of the screen.

yes now would be good ;)

I think Jon pulled the pants down on Rick with this one :D now we can see it all :eek:

It's not Jon's fault, - it's his digital camera has too high picture resolution ;)

I am sad I couldn't see SG7LA50G on those pic :(

give me more this wifi cams
you don't need beta testers?:rolleyes:

Hmmmm maybe this is the box for the SG7LA50G ?

SG7LA50G.jpg

I have to admit I didn't read through the entire thread frot he SG7LA50G, but wasn't this dash cam already released?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes ;)

Hahaha thanks, I'm close to purchasing my a cam so my radar is up :)

Does anyone have more info on the SG9665WG ? Is the release imminent or is there still more work to be done on this unit?

Does anyone have more info on the SG9665WG ? Is the release imminent or is there still more work to be done on this unit?

I think imminent will be pushing it with my knowlege of the english language, but i cant see it beeing a major job as i think beside the wifi its well known hardware.

Hmmmm maybe this is the box for the SG7LA50G ?

View attachment 12780

I have to admit I didn't read through the entire thread frot he SG7LA50G, but wasn't this dash cam already released?
Ohh thanks CNDCammer, now I am excited again. Really prefer one with internal GPS, though I also want one with capacitor too. Just have to be patient and keep waiting.

Hahaha thanks, I'm close to purchasing my a cam so my radar is up :)

we still have some work to do before release of this one

Interesting, a wifi version. Is that really any major advantage/perk?
Another noob question-- How do you adjust the camera lens to the correct angle relative to the windshield if there's no real-time screen to look at?

Back