Street Guardian SG9663DC (DC = Dual Channel)

@jokiin or @Street Guardian USA - Are the GPS units for the GC and DC interchangeable? And while I'm asking how about the mounting plate?... and power? Asking because it would be easier if I could just pull the GC and plug in the DC (not counting running the cable for the rear cam.

@jokiin or @Street Guardian USA - Are the GPS units for the GC and DC interchangeable? And while I'm asking how about the mounting plate?... and power? Asking because it would be easier if I could just pull the GC and plug in the DC (not counting running the cable for the rear cam.

same GPS, needs a 90 degree connector but it comes with the adapter for that, mount is different though

same GPS, needs a 90 degree connector but it comes with the adapter for that, mount is different though
Thanks. Already using a 90 degree for my GC GPS. Mount being different makes me glad that I'm using Dual-Lock for attaching the mounting plate to the vehicle instead of the VHB tape. Almost as good as being the same mount. (y)

;)

atgEG.jpg

Well it get much more tangible soon, should make it more easy to stay on track.

Well it get much more tangible soon, should make it more easy to stay on track.
At that point it would make sense to start a new thread and lock this one.

You need to rest up :)

that's when it will just start, the usual sort of 'you should have done this' 'why didn't you do that' 'camera X has this obscure function, how come yours doesn't' etc etc, will only get busier from here on in, add to that another couple of models coming soon and it's only going to get worse

You need to rest up :)

Thats actually what i was thinking for Rick yesterday, but i also realize he probably have a lot of things cooking at the moment, so i imagine 2018 will be a hectic year.

Oh, you mean that new one just about to go to market, one of the best, if not THE best 2 channel camera in the world from that company.....what's it's name again? Ah yes STREET GUARDIAN with the worlds best after sales support. The SG9663DC.... is that the one?

Last edited:
Back