Купил пару месяцев назад. Дисплей умер. Запись не идет. Буду возвращать в магазин товар отвратительного качества

reload the firmware, if you see it again the camera will need to go to @alexsoll and I will sort it out with him

That’s a Novatek bug I’ve seen pop up even on other Novatek NT96663/NT96660 based dashcam products. The Fix is easy. Update to the latest firmware.

Talking about other NT96663/NT96660 models, so it wasn't/isn't the ribbon cable?

Deep down I still don't buy it, think it's software related. Saw it recently on the 6663 camera but just for a split second and it didn't cause any issues. Will keep a closer look.

the both have the same type of cable, so does the A119S

And it's still happening with the new ones.

If it's a Novatek bug, which I also think it is. Very unsettling till it's fully resolved.

Affects reliability (something I know you guys take seriously). Hopefully this can be put to rest once and for all.

That’s a Novatek bug I’ve seen pop up even on other Novatek NT96663/NT96660 based dashcam products. The Fix is easy. Update to the latest firmware.
С первого раза проблему не решил. Прошился второй раз. Проблема ушла

Кто какие параметры экспозиции выставляет на перед и зад, на ночь и на день?

Does this camera supp0rt 265Gb cards? I have 128 at the moment, but they cycle round and overwrite a little quickly.

(Want to use the HW kit too, but currently annoying people about that in the other thread.......)

Yes, 256GB card supported.

Thanks
Also, that reminds me, haven't sent your dead rear camera back yet (been on holiday).

Back