Street Guardian SG9663DC (DC = Dual Channel)

would need to see sample video, not sure what you mean, if you want to send a sample use this link https://streetguardian.wetransfer.com/

need to check the switch on the power supply to know what voltage setting you have selected

WOW. that was a quick response..wasnt expecting you to be that quick...thank you very much..Checked the power supply and the switch is all the way to the left, also video sample sent as per your request

Last edited:
WOW. that was a quick response..wasnt expecting you to be that quick...thank you very much

Get used to it. This is why most of us here buy Street Guardian products. The level of support and customer service you get is literally second to none!

WOW. that was a quick response..wasnt expecting you to be that quick...thank you very much..
once your here for more than a couple of days you will see that it is quite normal. but 14 minutes is a bit slow.

WOW. that was a quick response..wasnt expecting you to be that quick...thank you very much..Checked the power supply and the switch is all the way to the left, also video sample sent as per your request

have downloaded the video, don't see anything unusual, what software are you using for playback?

Get used to it. This is why most of us here buy Street Guardian products. The level of support and customer service you get is literally second to none!

have read quite a few posts on here during my research into the sg9663DC and have noticed they are quick to reply but didnt figure they would reply that quick,lol

have read quite a few posts on here during my research into the sg9663DC and have noticed they are quick to reply but didnt figure they would reply that quick,lol

between @Street Guardian USA @Street Guardian Canada @niko and myself we pretty much cover all timezones so it's unusual for at least one of us not to be available to answer any questions

Yeah what the guys do for customers are worth more than a halftime super bowl commercial, and thats not what it cost the guys by a long shot.

I didn't see anything unexpected in the video for the time of day/lighting etc, will ask the others to have a look and see if I'm missing something

its probably the CPL filter that do that in your bottom corners ? try without.

CPL filters are getting refreshed i hear.

its probably the CPL filter that do that in your bottom corners ? try without.

CPL filters are getting refreshed i hear.

its too dark now to try again but i will try tomorrow with and with out cpl

its too dark now to try again but i will try tomorrow with and with out cpl

you can try with and without but depending on the vehicle you may find that with is worth the trade off of reduced light for the reduced reflections

I didn't see anything unexpected in the video for the time of day/lighting etc, will ask the others to have a look and see if I'm missing something

ok, I appreciate you taking the time to look into this for me....i will see how it looks tomorrow in the daylight

you can try with and without but depending on the vehicle you may find that with is worth the trade off of reduced light for the reduced reflections
ok, sounds good.....just perplexed why the rear camera footage doesnt exhibit this behavior when i review the footage, both videos are under the same lighting conditions

ok, sounds good.....just perplexed why the rear camera footage doesnt exhibit this behavior when i review the footage, both videos are under the same lighting conditions

to a degree, no CPL on the rear and each camera will have different amount of sunlight due to pointing in opposite directions and will adjust differently for that reason

Maybe toss a white or brighter colored towel or something on the dashboard, that would make it easier to spot if there are something dark going on in the corners.

Back