Street Guardian SG9663DC (DC = Dual Channel)

It was more like this actually

9ba281be4d8438b1ec7631d221b928ae.jpg

Must be expecting low sales volume or you're gonna have a very sore hand from drawing all the sleeves. :p

Sorry if it's already been asked, but is GPS built-in or separate like the GC?

It was more like this actually

9ba281be4d8438b1ec7631d221b928ae.jpg
OK, now that the cat's out of the bag I predict there will be a knock-off version available by the beginning of next week. ;):(

I predict there will be a knock-off version available by the beginning of next week

Already in the works jokiin said............. How this behavior happens so quickly is amazing so who do you trust

Will the power cable for the SG9665GC work with the new model?

i'm asking because I want to know if I have to rerun the cable or not.

As i recall the old GC GPS antenna should also work on the new dual channel camera, or am i messing up information about the GC V3 in this. ?

Trusting and obeying blindly are different things. I'm not so sure anymore about this Santa thing...

My last rear cam was too cumbersome. GREAT video quality though!!View attachment 30571
CRS

Who borrowed my car while I was away! I told them to take the rear camera off before they used it after they filmed the last GoPro video...

Hope it's out soon so I can put it in my car before the StreetGasm rally in early June... happy to beta test it!

Any indication when it will be available in NL?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back