Street Guardian SG9663DC (DC = Dual Channel)

Hope it's out soon so I can put it in my car before the StreetGasm rally in early June... happy to beta test it!

Any indication when it will be available in NL?

@niko will take care of you in the NL first production is this month.

Last edited:
no tax for UK / EU / EEA

Any wonder the UK is 55 right now............ Oh don't worry because our Australian property market/bubble is so overpriced it could burst anytime soon which is exactly the sort of correction we need sending this country into recession but hey.......

If the world does not get the online business tax under control then look out for potholes

Banks have a lot to answer for in relation to lending money to people who really cant afford to pay it back comfortably

Who remembers the sub prime fiasco in the US not so long ago

“no tax“ means no additional tax / vat / customs and other charges for customer.

Can i be lucky to get it by 3rd week May in Australia :P

There is/was yet another holiday in China holding things up a bit, or "May" have been possible. The long holidays over there always seem to happen right when you want something expedited at the factory. (Development or Production)

“no tax“ means no additional tax / vat / customs and other charges for customer.

Keep me posted as soon as it becomes available... hopefully sooner rather than later [emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ...who will be selling this in Australia ?

I have been trying to figure out how to subscribe without actually having to post in the thread. Is there a way?

At the top right corner click “watch thread“, “receive email notifications“.

IMG_20170507_081444.jpg

Or in Tapatalk

IMG_20170507_082439.jpg

Last edited:
Found! Thanks. I can't believe I couldnt see that. Then again, these eyes are not what they used to be. It also doesn't help that its kinda small to see that link on a 27" PC monitor. But, now I know where it is, I shouldn't forget. I hope.

Found! Thanks. I can't believe I couldnt see that. Then again, these eyes are not what they used to be. It also doesn't help that its kinda small to see that link on a 27" PC monitor. But, now I know where it is, I shouldn't forget. I hope.

No problem.

:)

If you use card 64GB and recording with 2 cameras
total filling time (between the first and last files on the memory card)
is about 4 hours 30 minutes

aqIv4.jpg

aqIv6.jpg

the first video 2017_0507_120503_339A
latest video 2017_0507_163301_608B

Yeah- another downside of dual-channel cams in the card's half-length life before overwriting :( but with an SG cam I'm confident in there being a 128GB card which works so I'll be shopping for one of those ASAP- problem solved :) Still thinking about my permanent mounting location options. Guess I'll wait till it's in hand to decide that.

I wonder if it's going to make my Mobius jealous? :whistle:

Phil

Back