Street Guardian SG9663DC (DC = Dual Channel)

I like those yellow and white crosswalks, better than boring white Danish crosswalks.

O and how about shifting some of that blue sky up here ;)

Thank you for posting links for the raw files. I think you guys hit it out of the park...a definite winner on your hands. I'm hoping that the manufacturing quality control is on it's game so that there is little variance between samples..things like lens/focus alignment etc. I'm particularly impressed with how I can stop the video and pick out plate number with oncoming traffic...dang!
CRS

we still have a lot of work to do, firmware is still quite basic at this stage

Good stuff and already looks nice and look forward to checking out what you lads improve on with firmware

And we all know that you will do it all the way until having a first class product!

Video with CPL looks awesome, looking forward to release :)

Edit: Has there been any general price estimates yet? I'm talking general ballpark (e.g. $200, $300, etc.)

...Edit: Has there been any general price estimates yet? I'm talking general ballpark (e.g. $200, $300, etc.)
Somewhere between $10 and $10,000. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

I think it have been said that it should be cheaper than 2 X SG9665GC cameras, but that's also it i think.

when these cables due to land at your place??

So is there any dashcam tech that would help in the event of your car being stolen? The video and GPS track saved by the camera are only useful if you can recover that data.
I second that an option to save backup to the cloud or home via wifi and 3g/4g. It's possible as you can buy wifi sd cards but not micro sd cards not yet anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No dashcam aiding in locating stolen car, if it is not a high value car then you could do a regular GPS tracker.

BUT ! thieves will know GPS trackers are in high value cars, so they will make sure to get car under vraps quickly so it cant get GPS fix and probably also not transmit any radio signals from within a metal cage ( container or similar )

Personally i would go for a hidden GPS or other beacon tracker, this are not a feature dashcams need to have in my book.

No dashcam aiding in locating stolen car, if it is not a high value car then you could do a regular GPS tracker.

BUT ! thieves will know GPS trackers are in high value cars, so they will make sure to get car under vraps quickly so it cant get GPS fix and probably also not transmit any radio signals from within a metal cage ( container or similar )

Personally i would go for a hidden GPS or other beacon tracker, this are not a feature dashcams need to have in my book.
I don't mean for car location I mean for sdcard backup via wifi instead of taking out sd card all the time to view.

I think it is mostly said the cameras that have wifi, if it is working then they mostly seel to do almighty slow transfer speeds.

So if you have been out on a nice 3-4-5 hour drive, you might have to add 1-2 hours before they are transferred when you get home, if the wifi in the car can connect to your home wifi, the cameras also seem to have modest output wattage on their wifi.

In general it seem like wifi just add to the can of worms that is making a dashcamera, so many brands do their best to stay away from that.

I think it is mostly said the cameras that have wifi, if it is working then they mostly seel to do almighty slow transfer speeds.

So if you have been out on a nice 3-4-5 hour drive, you might have to add 1-2 hours before they are transferred when you get home, if the wifi in the car can connect to your home wifi, the cameras also seem to have modest output wattage on their wifi.

In general it seem like wifi just add to the can of worms that is making a dashcamera, so many brands do their best to stay away from that.
So basically you want a device that has no backup in case the device gets stolen. I'm sorry but this is supposed to be the future. Yes I understand lots can go wrong with bells and whistles devices and we do well most of us have smart phones that costs hundreds. I want a dashcam with satnav, full size sd card that has wifi for cloud backup.

Back