Street Guardian SG9663DC (DC = Dual Channel)

No sorry, some of the beta testers are getting samples mid next week

Can't wait to get one of these, the sample videos look great so far!
I'm still using an A118C and held off on the temptation to pick up an A119 knowing Street Guardian were making a dual channel model.
Now that daylight savings is over, the footage from the A118C is less helpful in dark streets and I'm ready to buy the SG!

Will we be able to buy through you when it gets released jokiin?

Are they good at sharing their new toys?

I don't know, once we have the next round of tests done we'll be sending out cameras to some further testers though, that's something we continue to do if we find some particular usage scenario that needs testing that someone is able to help with, we've done the same with previous models also, even up to 2 years after release if we've been working on some particular bug or feature that needs dedicated field testing

I don't know, once we have the next round of tests done we'll be sending out cameras to some further testers though, that's something we continue to do if we find some particular usage scenario that needs testing that someone is able to help with, we've done the same with previous models also, even up to 2 years after release if we've been working on some particular bug or feature that needs dedicated field testing

Well if you need somebody to test from Amsterdam to Valencia over 2,000kms and I believe 5 countries with 100 hundred other "nice" cars just let me know... as we leave on 11-June and arrive in Valencia on 17-June.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am pretty hopeful i will be able to help test damn hot ( 30 - 35 degrees ) up here this summer, but then again it might just be a dud summer like the last 2 have been.
But personally as always i am geared towards a hot hot summer

well its always hot where I am. even when its cold its hot compared to the southern states.

Back