Shipping next month

Sounds good. What retailers in Australia will be getting stock? I need to replace a front and rear camera that are proving very unreliable... I'm over it. :mad:

Is the rear camera plug equivalent in size to the mini USB style or bigger? I want to run the rear camera on a hatch/ tailgate, running the cable with the factory loom (through one of those rubber gaiters) between the body and tail gate. A mini USB went through okay but I wouldn't want anything much bigger.

Sounds good. What retailers in Australia will be getting stock? I need to replace a front and rear camera that are proving very unreliable... I'm over it. :mad:

Is the rear camera plug equivalent in size to the mini USB style or bigger? I want to run the rear camera on a hatch/ tailgate, running the cable with the factory loom (through one of those rubber gaiters) between the body and tail gate. A mini USB went through okay but I wouldn't want anything much bigger.

will be available to all existing resellers

rear camera cable still uses a Mini USB type connector, it went through the factory rubber boot on the tailgate of my Suzuki no problem

Dump the Freemont cum Journey did ya? lol.

And now here in Ontario they legalized weed God help us. Now for sure we need to install DVR's on all 4 sides.

I just finished watching prime minister Trudeau explaining his reasons for legalization and I agree

I am an atheist and not only is god a phallacy in beliefs it restricts natural weed in any form so who cares

I just finished watching prime minister Trudeau explaining his reasons for legalization and I agree

I am an atheist and not only is god a phallacy in beliefs it restricts natural weed in any form so who cares
Oh Oh I'm sure your comment will bring a debate between us members.

Oh Oh I'm sure your comment will bring a debate between us members.

Well since this thread is hopelessly off topic...

a1451_thumb.jpg

I have 4 cams in one of my cars, not because of the stoners, or even the drunks, specifically.....I fear a far, far greater enemy.....the idiot.

Seriously, I'm much more scared of idiots than of anyone else on the road.

Right lane must turn right? Um, that doesn't apply to ME, right? Speed limit is 50? Not today, today I've decided to go 32, limit is now 25, um, did you not hear me, I'll be going 32....EVERYWHERE! That space you left between you and the car in front of you was for me, right? HOW DARE YOU honk at my idiocy!! What do you mean "Put the f'in phone down and drive", I'm special, I can do both. What is this "No left turn" that you speak of, I'll go any way I want.

Honestly, just thinking about all the moronic moves I see every single day gets me riled up. Who the hell gave these people their license????

I'll be getting the DC when it comes out to combat stupidity. I hope it's up for the battle.

Last edited:
I'm sure the DC will be up to the job :D And yes, I have 4 cams for those idiots which also rile me up too. I relieve that stress by verbally commenting on their p-poor driving to mysef ;) Some of my honest unrestrained comments could give a church-full of people heart attacks :eek: which is why my audio recording stays off :cool:

Phil

And now here in Ontario they legalized weed God help us. Now for sure we need to install DVR's on all 4 sides.

I don't quite understand the thinking that when weed is legalized that suddenly stoned drivers will start flooding the roadways. The fact is that they are already out there and have been all along.

Weed is not (yet) legal where I live but I see people smoking while driving all the time.

Here is a short amusing clip from two days ago captured on one of my side facing Mobius cams in "parking mode" of a guy wearing a backwards baseball cap toking up and coughing his lungs up in a local shopping center parking lot. :p:hungover:

It's interesting to see how he looks around before lighting up only to realize afterwards that someone behind him is walking towards his car. And he's on camera the whole time too!

Last edited:
I must say i have never smoked the stuff while driving, i always preferred there be at least 1 hour before i got behind the wheel.
But no doubt my blood THC levels have been thru the roof for a few decades.

Danish police now have a testing unit in the car that can test for the most popular narcotics, if there is a hit you will be arrested and taken for a blood sample and then released after that.
2043191_900_900_0_56_3789_2526_2.jpg

Thank god i am over that s,,,,, tuff

O yeah just like by gone times for some communist countries we have plans for just about anything, be jobless and a plan will have to be made for you to get a job, get sick and within weeks a plan will have to be made for your sickness and return to health, be in a gang and we have exit plans for you too.
I do not like that level of society embracing me, i have always known that when you dont have a job you need to find a new one, or educate yourself further to enlarge the chance of finding a job, this it totally normal to me and what i have always done, and i do not need plans to be made in that regard.
Most of these plans have just been instigated to dam up the leeches sucking on society's tit, which here you can pretty much do for a entire lifetime, and do well not least if you add a little criminal activity like say drug dealing.

I know people my age and more ( im 50 ) that have never worked a day in their life, and i know people half my age that have been given a early pension as playing computer games and smoking weed in moms basement have ruined their life health.

Now dont get me wrong i am all for helping the less fortunate people of the world, but the people that have put them self in that spot again and again, those i only want to put a roof over their head ( not a apartment roof ) and then give them 3 square meals every day and clothe on their back, and what ever help anytime they want to join society with the rest of us.

O an off-course factoring in that you only hear in the news when plans fail, and that happen often here it seem, i am sure some crooks have been turned around, but i question if the money spent on that number of people exiting those programs are worth it.

I do think a society should care about the weak members and a society or race of beings should be judged upon that, but when some people distance them self from that society and so in a way become its enemies, then society should man up and do all it take to protect itself against such people.

Yes, it's a shame that a minority takes advantage of the system and ruins it for everyone. Same thing is going on here in the U.S. People want to cut funding to social programs as they believe it is a waste of money and people are taking advantage. There is truth to both sides, but I think everyone can agree that it hurts some people who are truly in need - a tragedy.

I must say i have never smoked the stuff while driving, i always preferred there be at least 1 hour before i got behind the wheel.
But no doubt my blood THC levels have been thru the roof for a few decades.

Danish police now have a testing unit in the car that can test for the most popular narcotics, if there is a hit you will be arrested and taken for a blood sample and then released after that.
2043191_900_900_0_56_3789_2526_2.jpg

Thank god i am over that s,,,,, tuff
at first i thought that was some sort of portable paper shredder...

maybe i should lay off the caffeine... lol

Sorry for continuing off topic...Well my friend is a cop here and he tells me that impaired driving stops have increased by 50% for smoking pot. Driving high... And the leagalization didn't kick in yet till end of year. Mostly kids , good kids. So they get it now from the dealers. Wait till they sell it legal in set up pot shops.

Certainly plausible but lots of people are driving impaired on weed already. And kids who are driving impaired on pot are just neophyte amateurs. Give them a few years of driving while stoned and they'll be pros, just like the adults. :D Seriously, though, if it were a question of alcohol impairment on the highways or cannabis impaired drivers, I'll take the latter.

...Seriously, though, if it were a question of alcohol impairment on the highways or cannabis impaired drivers, I'll take the latter.
As a matter of law and personal preference I would take neither - as it relates to the real world we get both (with no choice in the matter). :(:mad:

As a matter of law and personal preference I would take neither - as it relates to the real world we get both (with no choice in the matter). :(:mad:

I understand, but it's the real world we live in. I've known many pot smokers who've never been in an accident while driving stoned but know many drinkers who have been involved in terrible accidents because of inebriated driving. A few are even dead. Of course, whatever the substance may be, impaired driving is unwise and unsafe.

There seem to be differences on how THC work on people, in the Danish cop programs on TV i have seen many a pothead crash and burn in a manner worthy of the most hardcore drinkers.
But myself and all the people i have known that have been or still am smokers i am not aware of a single one wiping out.
I also think it may be founded in your general attitude towards other people, so while you are driving stoned you at least know this and do your damn best to not cause problems, and then we have the i dont give a damn people, and those are the ones that will be speeding DUI and acting as if nothing is wrong with them.

I personally think this personal attitude have a lot to say for us that have managed to stay crash free.

There seem to be differences on how THC work on people, in the Danish cop programs on TV i have seen many a pothead crash and burn in a manner worthy of the most hardcore drinkers.

Sounds like you Danes must grow some really killer weed!! :D

Back