Street Guardian SGZC12RC Remote Lens, Sony Exmor IMX322, WDR

@jokiin: I admire you for such dedication in providing quality products and services on a market mainly interested in making quick profit!
Also, you teaming up with persons as dedicated as you, and I refer to @niko and @Pier28, shows that you stand by your products all the way!.

A good global team, and over-the-top customer service & support makes all the difference.

Pre-order update:
I just confirmed that our shipment is on the way today. We should have tracking info soon to better predict exactly when we'll be shipping.
If customs goes smoothly, could be here as early as 4 days!

Last edited:
what do I need to purchase in addition if I want hard-wired parking mode functions?

what do I need to purchase in addition if I want hard-wired parking mode functions?
You need a battery discharge prevention decive.

Does this not have a low voltage cut off function in built like the X2?

Does this not have a low voltage cut off function in built like the X2?
Unfort dont have. Basically its similar to Panorama S, just with remote lens.

Unfort dont have. Basically its similar to Panorama S, just with remote lens.
Oh. I was under the impression it was an X2 but with the remote lens. It would explain why the graphics are completely different on the screen

Oh. I was under the impression it was an X2 but with the remote lens. It would explain why the graphics are completely different on the screen
Overall it can be used for so called parking in two ways when you have separately purchased battery discharge prevention device:
1. when parked, manually select in the menu from from normal to motion detection rec.
2. drive always with motion det ON. Then no need all time switch from motion to normal and back.

Sounds great, you would have your own dual channel system with both....

Not quite, front cams for 2 vehicles. Might take my existing G1W-H cams and use them in the rear though if I can figure a way to easily mount them.

...Pre-sales aren't ready yet though for the GC

Will you announce when we can?

Overall it can be used for so called parking in two ways when you have separately purchased battery discharge prevention device:
1. when parked, manually select in the menu from from normal to motion detection rec.
2. drive always with motion det ON. Then no need all time switch from motion to normal and back.

darn. was hoping for true parking mode. would hate to change settings every time I exit and enter my car. guess I'll hold on to my Lukas for a while longer.

The motion detection (automatic parking mode) works quite well on the Panorama S so the X1 will be the same. Basically you've got the heart of the Best All Around rated DashCam with an all new true stealthy remote camera by wire design. The S is now updated with the IMX322 sensor as well. The X1 lens is medium wide instead of super wide too like the X2.

All you need is the PANOBDP MotoPark battery discharge prevention hard wire kit.

Last edited:
can I trust motion detect to work 100% of the time? i know previous dashcams where I used motion detect and chunks of time would go missing because the passing scenery looked similar for a few seconds.

Is the X1 power setup the same as the Panorama G? including the "35135 Nokia tip "I have just installed and hardwired the Panorama G in the front and thinking swapping to the back with the X1 in the front using the existing hardwire set up if its possible.

Thanks, note as used the PANOBDP MotoPark battery discharge prevention hard wire kit in the installation.

does this thing record sound?

Is the X1 power setup the same as the Panorama G? including the "35135 Nokia tip "I have just installed and hardwired the Panorama G in the front and thinking swapping to the back with the X1 in the front using the existing hardwire set up if its possible.
U can use Pano G power lead for X1.

Back