Street Guardian SGZC12RC Remote Lens, Sony Exmor IMX322, WDR

should I goto bed tonight, do I have time to sleep, or wait up for more info?

I'll have the cameras, it's pre release but we're doing a Street Guardian version
ok, you will have them, but not ready to sell them quite yet, is that right?

So just firmware changes/improvements? If so, will us X2 customers see any of these potential benefits?

Honestly I've never used the X2 so I'm not sure if the things we'll do will translate to that platform or not, there are some similarities but it is also quite different in many respects

Looking forward to this Street Guardian X1 product since I need to replace my GT680 with a more discrete one since I got tired removing it everyday from my car's windshield. I just hope @niko will have it soon too and at good price!
Thanks and keep up the very good job you do, @jokiin !

Pier28 will post USD pricing and start taking USA/Canada pre-orders this week. We're happy to ship internationally to locations that don't have a local Street Guardian sales channel as well.
(stand by for announcement, last few minor details to work out)

what are the dimensions of the camera on this thing, without mount, diameter, length in millimeters.
Size is same as on Paborama X2. I will measure soon when get a chance.

@Pier28: I would gladly buy from you since I know you are a honest and trusted retailer but receiving a package from USA will make me pay VAT and import tax thus rising too much the final price of the Street Guardian X1.

Here getting a X1 from pier28 mean i will have to pay the prize of a X2 :(
But getting one from niko might save me 5 % on the prize compared to if they where sold here. :)

Here getting a X1 from pier28 mean i will have to pay the prize of a X2 :(
But getting one from niko might save me 5 % on the prize compared to if they where sold here. :)

Correct, I can only be so easy on the customs forums. :)
@niko is the best source for all your EU/UK/Ireland Street Guardian needs. His new web site is nearly ready but he can do one-on-one deals manually for now.

Back