Street Guardian SGZC12RC Remote Lens, Sony Exmor IMX322, WDR

Thanks, great news. Can you tell me their lengths, please!

Niko just received his shipment first since he is closer, and will be doing triple QA soon. Here are a few photos. It's late there so not sure he'll have time to post them so here you go :)

hZYn8Vil.png

Screen Protector still on.
sDqxpRbl.png

:eek: just now noticed those Chinese letters in the GUARDIAN, what do they say ?

You bet i want to, but my wallet veto all my ideas :( i guess this is how it feel to have a wife/GF

@jokiin: thank you!. This is very very good to have them both included in the package: will allow you to mount the lens either in front or rear of the car.

Great, since the picture from post #264 showed only one lens cable and the cigarette power cable!

Hi @jokiin, sorry to bother you, but will you be so kind to answer so I can start measuring my car to be able to choose between these cables. Thank you!

Does it really matter on both accounts? The cable can be bundled and held with a cable tie and 'hidden' behind the dash and as long as you ensure it does not foul any stuff nearby then no problem. I bet your local retailers go and hide when they see you coming in the shop:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
All the questions about the length of the cables I asked because I will have to hide the extra length of 2 cables and the camera's main unit into my glove box, leaving me with no space available in it. Using a shorter one will free some space. As I posted earlier, I was ready to buy a shorter one by my self but being included already in the box makes me happy and also proves @jokiin 's understanding of customers needs. Thank you, Jokiin!

@Slicer: the retailers are just fine since I mostly buy from on-line shops! ;)

Back