Street Guardian SGZC12RC Remote Lens, Sony Exmor IMX322, WDR

You can coil the cables up and hide them behind your dash. I have done this on my truck for extra wiring of at least 3'.

USA incoming shipment update: The X1's are moving fast high above the ocean in a flying metal tube as we speak.
Any word on the SG9665GC?

I might have asked this already but from memory the X1 uses a different lens to the X2 rear camera?

We already know that the X2 is configured to have a darker image on the rear camera, but I'm assuming as they're basically the same unit you could use an X1 camera in the X2 to boost up the rear brightness a bit maybe? Expensive option but I assume it would work?

I might have asked this already but from memory the X1 uses a different lens to the X2 rear camera?

We already know that the X2 is configured to have a darker image on the rear camera, but I'm assuming as they're basically the same unit you could use an X1 camera in the X2 to boost up the rear brightness a bit maybe? Expensive option but I assume it would work?

It looks like X1 and X2 ( rear ) have different lens. Cameras are compatible ( exchangeable ) to use on both units.

X1 vs X2.jpg

Good news my X1 shipment is finally showing movement, things were a bit clogged up over there for last minute pre-CNY holiday shipments. I should have a better estimated arrival time over the next day. Best case is Friday worst case is Monday/Tuesday.

Latest USA update:
Our incoming California shipment now shows processing through customs in Ohio. It looks like we won't receive them until after the weekend.

It looks like we won't receive them until after the weekend.
doesn't that suck, you'll have to do something else this weekend, a bit of fishing maybe?

Latest USA update:
Our incoming California shipment now shows processing through customs in Ohio. It looks like we won't receive them until after the weekend.

ours arrived in Sydney last Friday, I'm in Sydney and still waiting for them to be delivered

ours arrived in Sydney last Friday, I'm in Sydney and still waiting for them to be delivered
get on the phone find out where they are. I want you to get stuck into them over the weekend so I can get it before march.

get on the phone find out where they are. I want you to get stuck into them over the weekend so I can get it before march.

been on the phone to them, half our delivery just arrived, they're in the second half, very annoying seeing as how I have things to do but have had to hang around waiting as nobody else here today, wouldn't have minded so much if they all actually arrived

ridiculous. I would be screaming down the phone to them.

crap, whats the number, I will phone them and scream down the phone at them.

@wozzzzza : if you fail on the phone just call the guys from the Rebels, the Outlaws, the Hells Angels or the Mongols! ;)

Back