Street Guardian SGZC12RC Remote Lens, Sony Exmor IMX322, WDR

Right angle will take cable coming in down direction out from camera and I am not sure if someone want that solution.
Best is down direction or left angle, depending on how and where do you mount it. For some cars both ( left angle and down direction ) are OK, for some cars only down direction would suit.
where do you get these cables from?? I need one.

where do you get these cables from?? I need one.

On the first place I got different models from different trading companies, fully tested them, selected best ones, then bought wholesale directly from factories.
You may find all of them from my shop. For some products I can do time to time DCT forum members discount ( just send me PM if you will find something interesting ).

probably not worth it after postage price that distance. does Jokiin also have these or not?

no problem, it's a small item, I don't think the postage would be too dear if sent by regular post, just takes a bit longer

ahhh finally got my x1, should be fun this weekend.

Is the X1 suppose to ship with a 32 memory card?

Yesterday I received my order from Niko - have to say that the build quality is really good, looking forward to installing, will let you know how it goes as I have a slightly unusual plan for the position of the main unit - I'm going to have it behind one of the rear seat head restraints (securely fixed down) with the screen facing forwards. It should be fairly discreet as it'll sort of blend into the shape of the head restraint. I'd like to pick up clear audio which is why I'm not sticking it the glove box, and it's getting it's power from the car battery which is in the boot. (apparently with 2007 3 series bmws you cant go off the fuse box because they all switch off after 30 mins).

Is the microphone located in the camera, or the main unit?

I think it is in the main unit.

Any development on new firmware that allows the screen to rotate 180 degrees?

Back