Street Guardian SGZC12RC Remote Lens, Sony Exmor IMX322, WDR

Maybe I missed it, but is there a command or option to rotate the screen 180 degrees so the unit can be mounted upside down? I have no place on the top of my dash to mount this, but I could mount it to the lower area of the dash, but that would have the screen display upside down.

Not yet, we're not holding anything back. Updates will be posted the moment we have details/release date :)
So? Any updates on availability?

Maybe I missed it, but is there a command or option to rotate the screen 180 degrees so the unit can be mounted upside down? I have no place on the top of my dash to mount this, but I could mount it to the lower area of the dash, but that would have the screen display upside down.

So? Any updates on availability?

No option of LCD / image rotation on this prototype. Maybe mass-production one will have at some stage.

No option of LCD / image rotation on this prototype. Maybe mass-production one will have at some stage.
Since you took the prototype apart, maybe you can answer this: Are the wires connecting the screen long enough so that it is possible to easily remove, rotate & reinstall the screen so it is Upside Down?

That would allow for mounting below the dash.

I was hoping for a version with a headunit the size of a 20 pack of ciggys, rendering placement even more easy, i think the current shape only allow for on top of dash installing.

Dont mind a screen with a dashcam, that is if i myself can deside where i want it to be.

How is the camera cable compared to the one on innovv C3 ?
For cable management it wouldn't hurt if the cable was more flexible and maybe thinner.

Since you took the prototype apart, maybe you can answer this: Are the wires connecting the screen long enough so that it is possible to easily remove, rotate & reinstall the screen so it is Upside Down?

That would allow for mounting below the dash.
Cables are not long enough to rotate but special compatible longer cable can be bought from electronics components market.

Just hoppin in to get email updates on thread, heard about it via kamkar1 here
popcorn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well if i'm not the first one to signup for pre-sales, I wont be far off. if not too expensive that is. getting worried with the $AUD going down and down every day.

I saw already x1 out there for sale, or i should say a clone of panorama x1. I gues is SangMoon product like the x2 and SAFEGO F2. Anyway, It is exactly what im looking for. Very descret, the most reliable i mean the panorama cams, nice processor and sensor combo. My question is how come the clone came out first?

The generic versions often come out first as they don't worry about how well they work at release
Which is why I always prefer to deal with a company that will make the hard decisions like this...(regarding the SG7LA50G)
No not sorted, we're holding them back until such time as we're confident the issue is resolved

I saw already x1 out there for sale, or i should say a clone of panorama x1.
can you post link, I want to have a look. but don't worry im not going to get it, I wanna wait for the real thing.

I'm watching with baited breath as I was very close to buying a dashcam when I got my new car in December but held off when I spotted the x1. I really want a separate unit and recorder to keep the visible components to a minimum. I also don't have much room in the window as my car has sensors for the auto high-beam, lane assist, dipping mirror and auto wipers.

Back