VIOFO А119V3 FIRMWARE

What is the latest VIOFO Firmware for A119 V3?

Last edited:
Unofficial but I seem to recall VVS developed it whilst in contact and in collaboration with Viofo?

Firstly, thanks to VVS49 for the updated firmware. I've been rather lazy and only just installed it. I've configured the HDR to use "Auto" with appropriate times, and I'll have a look at the footage when I have some.
Where did the lovely red alignment line go ;) :D

Good call by DM, I've been using Invisible Glass for years. It doesn't leave any residue like a lot of the other car based glass cleaners that some rave about. It evaporates during use.

I've never been brave enough to use wire wool but I do use a kitchen plastic based scourer and never had any issues.

I saw this post and being a recreational detailer steel wool, no matter how fine will scratch the glass. Mike Phillips is one more famous detailers in the country. I take his word as gospel.

Count me on the "don't use steel wool on glass" gang...

I don't use steel wool on glass, never have and never recommend it.

I know there are a lot of guys and even detailers that recommend it but steel scratches glass. Just because you cannot visually see the scratches doesn't mean they are not there.

Plus there are a lot of glass polishes available that are safe, no risks at all.

This is a good thread. I understand not everyone has a DA polisher, but nothing some elbow grease can't also do

My A119 V3 dash cam won't record after a few days of recording with flashing red light and beep beep. I tried a separate memory card, same problem persisted. I formatted the memory card as fat32. I reset the camera to factory settings, but the camera records for 16 seconds, then the recording stops with a beeping sound. When I install a few firmwares on the camera in order, the problem goes away, but after 3-5 days the same problem persists. what should I do. help please.

My A119 V3 dash cam won't record after a few days of recording with flashing red light and beep beep. I tried a separate memory card, same problem persisted. I formatted the memory card as fat32. I reset the camera to factory settings, but the camera records for 16 seconds, then the recording stops with a beeping sound. When I install a few firmwares on the camera in order, the problem goes away, but after 3-5 days the same problem persists. what should I do. help please.

It sounds like you might have a defective camera. One thing you could try is a hard reset. Occasionally, this procedure can fix an odd problem so it is at least worth a try. Use a bent paper clip to press the reset button inside the hole on the side of the camera for a few seconds.

reset.jpg

e camera in order, the problem goes away, but after 3-5 days the same problem persists. what should I do.

please test using the original car charger cable or the short cable.
We suggest using a high endurance Samsung or VIOFO card like below,
what cards have you tried?
try this tool.
Try a new card if all fails.
if all fails , contact VIOFO by support.viofo.com

Sounds very much like the symptoms of using a fake card. Have you tested the card to confirm its actual true capacity?

Especially if they came from the same place.

A run through with h2testw will check

@musti2 : Tu intelegi ce scriu eu ? Daca nu, cum te astepti ca noi sa intelegem ce-ai scris tu ? De ce nu faci si tu ca toata lumea, adica sa scrii in limba engleza ?

Attachments

• 51I4Ky-XIkL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    51I4Ky-XIkL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
Back