CPL:ON

[QUOTE = "gse, публикация: 486310, член: 3453"]
така че опитайте

Н.264
EV -1/3
WDR -OFF
[/ Цитат]
Оk

Nah I'm done testing. I started testing this because it wasn't going into parking mode using the power from the hardwire kit. Results have been pretty consistently the same. If Viofo wants to explain what the difference is they can or if someone else wants to keep testing to figure it out they're welcome to but I'm rolling back to V1.02 as it's more consistent.

well, you did a lot of testing already.... all i can do is confirm i have same issue with parking mode not switched on after 5 mins inactivity like 1.02 firmware

My v3 works fine for parking. Enters parking mode immediately after I turn off ignition.

V1.03 enters parking mode almost immediately with the HK3 hardwire kit if triggered by the ignition first. But if you just plug A119 V3 into the HK3 without using the ignition it behaves as if it were just on USB power and does not.

That's what made me notice something wasn't working the same entering parking mode. With V1.02 I'd normally just put it back in my vehicle and it would go in parking mode shortly after. After I flashed V1.03 and put it in my truck, I walked past my vehicle 15-20 min later and it still had not entered parking mode. I later discovered it would if I manually triggered sense by turning on and off the ignition. But those without the hardwire kit don't have the ability to manually trigger it so it will effect them more.

[QUOTE = "nutsey, публикация: 486354, член: 14872"]
ISO12800
[/ Цитат]
So much or so it should be

What are the best settings for video on viofo A119 V3?

What are the best settings for video on viofo A119 V3?

A119 V3 Suggested Menu Settings

Resolution = 2560x1440p 30fps <== always use 1440p for best video quality
Bitrate = High <== select High for best video detail
Loop Recording = 2 min <== select 2 min Loop for reduced MP4 file size
Video Format = MP4 <== select TS for crash surviveability or if supercapacitors failed

Exposure = EVFront 0 / EVRear 0
WDR = Off <== enable for brighter grainy night video
Parking Mode = Off / Buffered Auto Event Detection / Time Lapse 1/2/3/5/10fps / Low Bitrate Recording
( if needed select Low Bitrate Recording for continuous video with sound )
Parking G-sensor = High Sensitivity

Parking Motion Detection = Middle Sensitivity
Time-Lapse Recording = Off <== never use when Parking Mode is enabled
Motion Detection = Off <== never use when Parking Mode is enabled or driving
GPS = On

Speed Unit = KMH
G-Sensor = Low
Date Stamp = On
GPS Info Stamp = none

Camera Model Stamp = On
Record Audio = Off
Screen Saver = 1 minute
Boot Delay = 5 sec <== select 10 sec for Diesel or Electric vehicles

LED = On
Date/Time = mm/dd/yy
Time Zone = -8 or (-7/w dst) <== match your region
Language = English

Beep Sound = On
Frequency = 60Mhz <== match your region
Image Rotation = Off
Format <== always Format new memory cards twice then every 2 months

Format Warning = Off
Default Setting <== always Reset to Default after updates
Car Number = blank
Custom Text Stamp = blank

From here

V1.03 enters parking mode almost immediately with the HK3 hardwire kit if triggered by the ignition first. But if you just plug A119 V3 into the HK3 without using the ignition it behaves as if it were just on USB power and does not.

That's what made me notice something wasn't working the same entering parking mode. With V1.02 I'd normally just put it back in my vehicle and it would go in parking mode shortly after. After I flashed V1.03 and put it in my truck, I walked past my vehicle 15-20 min later and it still had not entered parking mode. I later discovered it would if I manually triggered sense by turning on and off the ignition. But those without the hardwire kit don't have the ability to manually trigger it so it will effect them more.
I don’t think the parking mode was intended to work without their hk3 kit. And yes I do notice it will sometimes record when in parking mode when plug into adapter without turning ignition on but that might be the process for it to register driving versus parking. This is not an issue if you don’t mess with it. I like to set and forget, other than to check and make sure it’s recording initially.

I don’t think the parking mode was intended to work without their hk3 kit. And yes I do notice it will sometimes record when in parking mode when plug into adapter without turning ignition on but that might be the process for it to register driving versus parking. This is not an issue if you don’t mess with it. I like to set and forget, other than to check and make sure it’s recording initially.

It's mostly an issue for those that didn't purchase & install a hardwire kit and were running V1.02 previously (when it worked reliably) and then went to V1.03. I'm not sure of their intentions but if that were the case I'd expect to see notation to that effect in their advertisements that it's required to purchase the hardwire kit to use parking mode. There is nothing of the sort in their current advertisements. Seems similar to Apple throttling old phones to get users to purchase new. lol

It's mostly an issue for those that didn't purchase & install a hardwire kit and were running V1.02 previously (when it worked reliably) and then went to V1.03. I'm not sure of their intentions but if that were the case I'd expect to see notation to that effect in their advertisements that it's required to purchase the hardwire kit to use parking mode. There is nothing of the sort in their current advertisements. Seems similar to Apple throttling old phones to get users to purchase new. lol
True and I just checked again on Amazon, and you are correct: it does state that parking mode can work without the hardwire kit. Interesting.... None the less, best to have the kit to avoid a dead battery lol.

Last edited:
Hello!
Has anyone the firmware V1.02? I missed the option in the new version to set the Screen Saver to a few seconds :)
I haven´t saved it bevore.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Back