VIOFO A119 V3

[QUOTE = "NRacer, публикация: 486872, член: 62611"]
Здравейте!
Някой има ли фърмуера V1.02? Пропуснах възможността в новата версия да настроите Screen Saver на няколко секунди:)
Не съм го спестил.
Благодаря!
[/ Цитат]
° Check in 4pda

I can't read the car plates at night.

What settings do you use for overnight in the city and out of the town?

no one can read numbers at night.

[QUOTE = "jokiin, публикация: 487016, член: 469"]
Най-добре да публикувате снимки на екрана или още по-добре да качите примерно видео
[/ Цитат]

Last edited:
What settings do you use for overnight in the city and out of the town?

Here's a link to some suggested settings. Scroll down to bottom of page to review suggested settings. You can also preview his Youtube video of night time and compare to yours.

[QUOTE = "gse, публикация: 487044, член: 3453"]
Изложена експозиция минус - 1/3 или -1.0
Защо използвате резолюция 1920 * 1080 ?
За тази матрица оптимално 2560 * 1440!

View attachment 49015

PS
Използвайте английски, а не български, можете да използвате Google преводач, научете се как да вмъкнете котировки правилно.
[/ Цитат]

[QUOTE = "mart83, публикация: 487055, член: 46441"]
[QUOTE = "gse, публикация: 487044, член: 3453"]
Изложена експозиция минус - 1/3 или -1.0
Защо използвате решение 1920 * 1080 ?
За тази матрица оптимално 2560 * 1440!

[ПРИЛОЖЕТЕ] 49015 [/ ПРИЛОЖЕТЕ]

PS
Използвайте английски, а не български, можете да използвате Google преводач, научете как да вмъкнете котировки правилно.
[/ Цитат]
[/ Цитат]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191004-112843.png
    Screenshot_20191004-112843.png
    852.6 KB · Views: 32
On amazon.de I read an interesting review about the VIOFO TK3 module. The module was installed with an A129, but the same goes for the A119 V3. Beside positive points there is also a negative one. The VIOFO TK3 module switches off at lower voltages than set! If you e.g. set 12.2 Volt, it only switches off at under 11.8 Volt! It was always 0.4 Volt lower than set.

VIOFO can solve this circumstance easily by adjusting the resistors R19 and R20. More details below in the text.

Customer Review:

The module is quite small and has nice long cables, which should be sufficient for most vehicles.
I found the operation quite self-explanatory:
* on the module is a slide switch, with which you can adjust with four positions, from which lower voltage threshold it switches off. So the car battery should not be discharged too much. Very practical if you leave the car standing longer.
* The module does not switch off immediately if the voltage falls below the lower voltage threshold, but only after approx. 30 seconds. This prevents the camera from suddenly shutting down if the battery voltage only drops for a short time. (e.g. if you open all windows at the same time or start the engine)
* On the camera you then set that you want to have the park mode and the camera already records a time lapse video (without sound) when you turn off the ignition.

I installed the module myself in the fuse box of the car, fused by my own 1A fuse. I could then lay the cables invisibly under the interior cover. At least with my car this worked well (Citroen C3).

Now we come to the disadvantages:
- At least my module switched off at much lower voltages than set! If I set e.g. 12.2 Volt, it only switched off at below 11.8 Volt! It was always 0.4 Volt lower than set. I wanted to set the threshold to 12.2 Volt, but I couldn't do that! At the highest setting of 12.4 Volt the module switched off at below 12 Volt.
- The camera used, Viofo A129 Duo, consumes a current of 200 mA in park mode (front and rear camera connected). Interestingly, this is only 10mA less than in normal driving mode. I think it's quite a lot.

For technology affinity:
I could eliminate the fact that the actual switching thresholds were 400mV lower than set. I exchanged two voltage divider resistors R19 & R20:
Old value: R19 = 75kΩ R20 = 10KΩ
New value: R19 = 100kΩ R20 = 13kΩ
There were SMD resistors in the 0603 package. You can get them in electronics shops or even here on Amazon.
The module is easy to disassemble, the corresponding screws are under the label.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back