Viofo A119s changes

Well east europe roads are different story... :eek:

awesome to hear its coming very soon, pumped :)

@viofo do u also know when the next A119 firmware release will be out.
They said later on once they have released the two models A119S and A118C.

They said later on once they have released the two models A119S and A118C.
Wonder what the release of those 2 models have to do with the A119 firmware update.

If @viofo can't give accurate information about a date of release A119S and taking into account the delay of CPL filter for A119, I will go for SG9665GC v2.

If @viofo can't give accurate information about a date of release A119S and taking into account the delay of CPL filter for A119, I will go for SG9665GC v2.
Good choice, I own a SG9665GC v2. and am very satisfied with the performance.

@viofo do u also know when the next A119 firmware release will be out.
@viofo I had asked you awhile back "do u also know when the next A119 firmware release will be out" This was a 2nd request. Just to let you know had I asked a similar question to to jokiin, from Street Guardian, or even Capture Your Action I would have received a reply promptly. But as of todays date @viofo you have not replied. I am so tempted to return the A119 back to Amazon and buy another SG9665GC v2. where I am guaranteed great customer support quickly.

in their defense all the Viofo management have been in Hong Kong this past week as there's a major trade show on, I'm not sure what sort of internet access they've had while at the show, ours has been patchy and it has been a bit of a challenge to keep on top of things

I'm not sure what sort of internet access they've had while at the show, ours has been patchy and it has been a bit of a challenge to keep on top of things
It seems where there is a will, there is a way;). Even if its patchy and we can time you Jokiin, how it take before reply to this see this.

Viofo could let us know if there are "out of the house", if there think the forum is important to there business. Well we know it by you now. Thanks.

I was somehow aware Viofo was "away" but maybe I'm just psychic?

Viofo could let us know if there are "out of the house", if there think the forum is important to there business. Well we know it by you now. Thanks.
Not sure how you are supposed to do that without leaving posts in every current thread just in case somebody might be looking for them?

But Gitup managed to do better, they even invited us to join them if you read the right thread:
5G05 of Global Sources Electronics HongKong Fair from 11th ~ 14th October 2016
(Address: AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong, China)

If you have time, welcome to our booth...
But as the show is over now, everyone should be back home next week...

I wonder how well this will hold up in the hot sun. I've heard of many dashcams losing focus if the car's parked under the sun for a long time. I'm asking because my car can be parked for 8 hours under 48 degrees (car's thermometer) weather at times. My current dashcam becomes blurry and is useless at recording anything with detail until it cools down.

We have prepared the case for CPL, just do the final testing as we got 2 version CPL glass from different manufacture.

@viofo I had asked you awhile back "do u also know when the next A119 firmware release will be out" This was a 2nd request. Just to let you know had I asked a similar question to to jokiin, from Street Guardian, or even Capture Your Action I would have received a reply promptly. But as of todays date @viofo you have not replied. I am so tempted to return the A119 back to Amazon and buy another SG9665GC v2. where I am guaranteed great customer support quickly.
For A119 firmware, we need sync the latest SDK, it take some time to develop and test, we have already solved some bugs and implement new features, but we don't want to release the firmware so frequently.
We can release new version this month.

For A119 firmware, we need sync the latest SDK, it take some time to develop and test, we have already solved some bugs and implement new features, but we don't want to release the firmware so frequently.
We can release new version this month.
Thank you for reply

Back