Viofo T130 3 Channel Dashcam - 2K Front + FHD Interior + FHD Rear

Perhaps it's the Infrareds heating the lens.
The camera was turned off, as viofo wrote !!
But there may be glitches, I have no control !!
I rode with a wifi and disconnected many times and connected myself 130
I'll check tomorrow !!

Attachments

• GU.jpg
    GU.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 34
The camera was turned off, as viofo wrote !!
But there may be glitches, I have no control !!
I rode with a wifi and disconnected many times and connected myself 130
I'll check tomorrow !!

How are you projecting the Viofo onto your vehicle screen????

How are you projecting the Viofo onto your vehicle screen????
If it is a live view, the only way available is Wi-Fi as there is not AV output on the T130.
It wouldn't be unusual for his head unit to be Wi-Fi ready.

If it is a live view, the only way available is Wi-Fi as there is not AV output on the T130.
It wouldn't be unusual for his head unit to be Wi-Fi ready.

Wonder if he is mirroring his phone onto his screen? That'd be my only thought. As Android Auto doesn't let you download apps far as I know?

Transferring video to Auto - in real time, of course by WiFi, the VIOFO application is for android and is done, only it does not work on android version 4, and on android 6, so on my car, everything is fine.

Today, I controlled the salon camera, it was always turned off and there are no records on the flash drive, and the camera is cold.
It means that the diodes are heating her, but I always turned them off, that time I just did not control them !!
The firmware, of course, needs the HDR function, without it there are highlights, the exposure changes very much.
I hope that VIOFO will make such a firmware !!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I restored the external camera, flashed it with the programmer !!
Now everything works, thanks to VIOFO for your participation !! (y)

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    263.1 KB · Views: 42
  • CY341.jpg
    CY341.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Wonder if he is mirroring his phone onto his screen? That'd be my only thought. As Android Auto doesn't let you download apps far as I know?
The whole radio unit is Android based, according to the control buttons, so he just had to install the app as any Android device can.

Btw: For AndroidAuto, you can check "AAAD" app which gives you a bit more flexibility in terms of app installing, including apps for projection (such as AAMirror or Screen2Auto).

My head unit are so cheap and so old it have windows CE :giggle: and the touch screen stopped working years ago and the remote dont seem to be able to control all things, so for instance i can not pair my phone with the headunit for hands free.

The whole radio unit is Android based, according to the control buttons, so he just had to install the app as any Android device can.

Btw: For AndroidAuto, you can check "AAAD" app which gives you a bit more flexibility in terms of app installing, including apps for projection (such as AAMirror or Screen2Auto).

My car has the damn Volvo head unit and not Android Auto. Wasn't included in S60s til 2019. So limited experience using AA in rental cars I've gotten. There is an aftermarket add to give my car Android Auto (no touch screen) on but haven't decided if I want to go that route or not.

So can android Auto run any app? I thought it could only run CERTAIN APPS? Is the Android Auto App Downloader preinstalled on head units or you put it on your phone first and it mirrors to the screen? Letting you download more apps?

Last edited:
You flashed to Null ? FF hex?

You flashed to Null ? FF hex?
I can't understand the question, the translation is incorrect !!

I read the firmware from the ROM with the programmer from the new camera and flashed its broken camera.
When flashing(EthcamTxFW.bin) an external camera, you need to ensure uninterrupted power, otherwise it will be like my electricity was cut off during my firmware, I got a broken camera.
The firmware(FWT130A.bin) for the registrar is not afraid of such an action of electricity !!

My T130 came with a bad rear camera an viofo sent me a replacement.. I think it can be recovered using the same procedure you followed by extracting the data from the good unit then transferring it to the faulty one. Unfortunately I don't have a working eprom programmer at the moment.

I think it can be recovered using the same procedure you followed by extracting the data from the good unit then transferring it to the faulty one.
You don't need to extract the firmware from the new camera I can give it to you!
It is very easy to disassemble the camera, this is how to disassemble the plastic case.

You must have services for the repair of telephones, computers, there is necessarily a programmer, and there they will flash them in a couple of minutes !!

Attachments

• R_C.jpg
    R_C.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
By the way, VIOFO, I draw your attention to the fact that the firmware for the T130 external camera needs to be redone like A129 + cameras there are no errors in the code !!
EthcamTxFW.bin -> RearcamA129FW.bin

By the way, VIOFO, I draw your attention to the fact that the firmware for the T130 external camera needs to be redone like A129 + cameras there are no errors in the code !!
EthcamTxFW.bin -> RearcamA129FW.bin
The camera is being disassembled a few weeks ago and I haven't reassembled it thinking I will get back to it to do some work on it sometime. I just need to get a new programmer if you don’t mind sharing the file.

In the last 4 or 5 days, my unit restarted itself 3 times first thing in the morning, and again yesterday. Once it got running, it continued to do so.

In the last 4 or 5 days, my unit restarted itself 3 times first thing in the morning, and again yesterday. Once it got running, it continued to do so.

Boot looping is not a good sign. If it is anything like what happened to my SG9665GC cams it is a hardware issue that will not go away.

Reactions: Mtz
Back