What car do you drive?

The fiat 500 and the mini coopers was quite popular in race here back in the day, did good on the small Danish tracks with lots of turns.

hehe yeah that guy is overtaking like a boss :D

i was originally gonna buy a subaru wrx, but my truck was costing me too much and I did not have the money for it, settled on a civic for the good mileage. speaking of my truck I recently found an old memory card with pics from a car accident when some Russian kid smashed into my PARKED truck.

edit: said my files were too large???

edit: said my files were too large???
Host on tinypic or imagur?
2di4k6u.jpg

2ldbupk.jpg

My beast. Different and I wouldn't have it any other way. Future cars must come with Barn Doors now though.

lYN6Adv.jpg

what do you have above your speedo there? looks like some sort of LED cluster.

what do you have above your speedo there? looks like some sort of LED cluster.
It's a Raptor shift light.
I used to head a Toyota Club in S.F. Bay Area. We did track and fun runs a lot. A mix of cars attended, but attendance died down after 7 years of activity. High gas prices didn't help either and kids preferring to attend car shows.

It looks like a shift light, not exactly a race car though
Throws voice
"What'chu talkin' 'bout Ricky?

As posted a little above

I've have gotten rid of my older every day car and replaced in with a 2015 Carbide Grey Metallic Subaru Legacy. Since I still have the Camaro I decided to stay away from the 3.6R.
Has great gas millage.

I really wanted the Lapis Blue Pearl, but it only came with light cloth so I ended up with this one. I was not sure at first, but it really grew on me, and I really like it. It seems to have a tint of blue to it if you look at it the right way.
MQsVg5r.jpg

cAmlWrg.jpg

My 2015 next to a 2012

The only AWD vehicle I ever owned was a GMC Syclone.
Was it RHD? Do you have more pictures?

Last edited:
It was LHD. I have loads of photos, here's a few...
When I was younger I always wanted to drive one. Really neat trucks. There was an SUV version as well the Typhoon.
Neither were rated to haul, but they could haul ass for sure.

Excellent for 360 overtakes...
Let's see what should I do today? I know let's remove my emblems from my boot area.
(One week passes)
Hey Billy? what kind of car do I drive again? A Subaru you say? I better write that down somewhere so I don't forget.

I know a place I won't misplace a special note like that.
The top of my windscreen now I can't miss it and neither can anyone else I spin around.

/rant over not a fan of Make-Model banners even more so on debaged cars.

Last edited:
This is the new Pier28 Company DashCam Showcase vehicle. (Ford Explorer Sport)

I just traded in the 5 year old Smart Car (Brabus Edition) for something a "bit" bigger. We relocated to Nevada and need something AWD that can handle the snow as well.

The plan is to have one of every DashCam product installed for serious side by side tests and live demos.

mhe8vd5l.jpg

Sl5pvDFl.jpg

Back