Work van cuts off and hits cyclist, road rage and assault ensues

Sigh. Even when cyclists are in the right, they have to find a way to be in the wrong. Refusing to slow or change course, knowing full well a collision is about to happen. Willing to risk life and limb just so he wouldn't have to back down.

Sadly, one of those cases where a camera makes people behave stupidly.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Yeah as a cyclist you should not stand your ground against a car or what have you harder and faster vehicle, he should have stopped when it saw where it was going, that would have done nothing but lower the van driver from highest degree dumbass to just dumbass.
Still that van driver he is a highest degree dumbass, but it took a stupid cyclist to bring that fact out, and thats not worth it in this end of the intelligence spectrum.

Is that what they call road rage in Canada? That was weak. Moar guns and weapons are needed there.

600px-LWM-004.jpg

Sigh. Even when cyclists are in the right, they have to find a way to be in the wrong. Refusing to slow or change course, knowing full well a collision is about to happen. Willing to risk life and limb just so he wouldn't have to back down.

I have my foot on the brake and hand hovering the horn when I see someone attempting to take right of way to me and I drive a SUV. Easier to do that than deal with insurance. If I see someone come out from no where making a lane change, there is a good chance he or she will go into my lane without looking or care.

Edit:
That company is taking a massive hit in google reviews
https://www.google.ca/search?q=tmt+...8#lrd=0x4cd1f96d29841783:0xed42b7704706cc41,1,,,

Back