www.joovuu-x.com

I'm getting excited about this. The website is looking good.

I'm getting excited about this. The website is looking good.

Thank you! We think the website is looking decent, we'll be adding more over the coming days but the layout and look should be staying the same. Glad you're getting excited we are to!

Dan

We'll also be adding a lot to www.joovuu.com/community so sign up and check the forums (from about Wednesday that is).

Dan

Dammmm Dan, you really need a good winter break this year.

I am the same if there is work to be done well then i will do it, and that in turn have often lead to 16-18 hour workdays several days in a row.
And when its bad i just get home, sleep on the coutch as i cant even bother with taking a bath, and then i am off again after 5 houres sleep to repeat.

Just had a argument with the social worker on monday, she did not use that i used the words "unwilling to compromise" in my papers.

She was all " well you cant put that in cuz then no one will hire you" and i was like ???? WTF dont ppl want to hire ppl who wish to do the best possible job ??

Its not like i dont want to compromise,,, period, offcourse most of any sane persons life is about making compromises, but in regard to the work i do, well then it can only be the best.
Thats allso the reason to why i have only worked a short time at some places, i really cant be botheres with work that could be done just as good in India and to a fraction of the prize.

Emma is working har too i think, ill win big in lotto soon and come and take her and any one she wish to bring for a night on the town.

It cant be all work all the time, at least not for us Western ppl, there must be time to recharge too :)

Remind me again what are we counting down to on joovuu-x.com :)

I think is starting of taking the pre-orders.

Found a few things to consider, comments from others welcome:

Page 5, sidebar on right: "Beep Noises" should be "Beep sounds" or simply "Beeping". The word "noise" indicates an objectionable or unwanted sound.
Page 7, top right of box: Same as above
Page 13, in box: Same as above
Page 14, right column regarding "rotate 180 degrees":- change "hanging camera" to "mounting camera". Just sounds nicer like that.
Page 18: "By reading this manual you agree to give us your soul and happiness": LOL, what a sense of humor :D

A bit late to ask, but is "reset button" above flush where it could be activated unintentionally? It should be well-protected against unintended pressing when fumbling around with the cam.

Kudos on the clarity about the differences between "Main" and "Mode" settings which isn't clear with Mobius.

Is "Live Streaming" available ONLY to Android / Ios? If it's viewable to PC / tablet via wifi that should be noted as an additional feature.

Overall this is one of the clearest easy-to-understand manuals I've ever seen; very well done job with this too.

Phil

Found a few things to consider, comments from others welcome:

Page 5, sidebar on right: "Beep Noises" should be "Beep sounds" or simply "Beeping". The word "noise" indicates an objectionable or unwanted sound.
Page 7, top right of box: Same as above
Page 13, in box: Same as above
Page 14, right column regarding "rotate 180 degrees":- change "hanging camera" to "mounting camera". Just sounds nicer like that.
Page 18: "By reading this manual you agree to give us your soul and happiness": LOL, what a sense of humor :D

A bit late to ask, but is "reset button" above flush where it could be activated unintentionally? It should be well-protected against unintended pressing when fumbling around with the cam.

Kudos on the clarity about the differences between "Main" and "Mode" settings which isn't clear with Mobius.

Is "Live Streaming" available ONLY to Android / Ios? If it's viewable to PC / tablet via wifi that should be noted as an additional feature.

Overall this is one of the clearest easy-to-understand manuals I've ever seen; very well done job with this too.

Phil

Updated and made some changes/add some stuff. Now just got to make it look better.

Cheers Phil as always for the feedback!

Dan

Back