Xiaomi Yi Camera: GUI Control & Configure from PC (Win/Lin/Mac)

yeah, found that as well few minutes ago... Another "perk" of Mac... from what i can see it would apply single color to all buttons. Wonderful.

So, I AM the only one...:)
God bless Steve Jobs... Or whoever it was.

Last edited:
Well, i was technically correct - you are using nonstandard skin - called MacOS :D

For those on Macs I tried Shay's app but it doesn't seem to work on Pre 10.10 machines or at least my 10.9.5 G5 is not working. You can download a program called wine (darwine) that will run the .exe file and it shows up like it does on a PC.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 10.56.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 10.56.32 AM.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 39
For those on Macs I tried Shay's app but it doesn't seem to work on Pre 10.10 machines or at least my 10.9.5 G5 is not working. You can download a program called wine (darwine) that will run the .exe file and it shows up like it does on a PC.

Hi @Darrenph1 . As I said, I compiles the App using Yosemite, I will try to compile another one for mavericks, but as I don't have this version atm I would not be able to test it. I'll post it once it's compiled.

@Shay hey no worries man. I appreciate you making an app for the mac side. I just wanted to offer up an free alternative in case some werent in 10.10. I've been using wine to run .exe files for a while. I'd be happy to test anything for you but understand the difficulty in not having access a system with 10.9 or less. Keep up the good work! The stuff that is done on this board to tweak these camera's is amazing!! I thank you all!

i MAY get some virtual machines with MAC and compile it myself, but since i never tried to run MacOS, it is HIGHLY uncertain...

Excellent job Andy_S!
This helped me allot focussing the Xiaomi Yi Sports camera.

Multi_1.jpg
Multi_2.jpg

DOWNLOAD images in higher res 1, 2

Sorry for blurry photos, its already too dark in here. Looks at the same spot, considering the fact that the cameras weren't in the exact same place (side by side) + falling ball was <1m in front of them.

I downloaded the cc.axe file and I try to connect my camerra but I don't know what is the ip and the vlc path, how can I find them?
and there is anything else I need to do before connecting the camerra?

if you didn't change it, then default camera IP is already set in the app - 192.168.42.1
Also if you didn't change VLC path, it is also predefined.

if you didn't change it, then default camera IP is already set in the app - 192.168.42.1
Also if you didn't change VLC path, it is also predefined.
I didn't changed the ip, but the vlc was just a dot, "." so I think I'm missing something :)

just read the note right below it - ". is default" ...

How different is Windows version from WinMobile? Maybe you could make one as well? Just thinking out loud.

no idea, i don't own WM device...

Hi, @Andy_S, I know you are quite busy somehow.
Any idea about the timelapse video control command in C&C ?

Back