XIAOMI Yi ELF Files to Unbrick Camera

I cant unbrick my cam 3 month , i think you cant to because you S/N 23L6 not 23L5 maybe we need another elf... :(
whats ever you must flash unbrick first with the (elf file) than you update the (bin file) mathing your SN put in SDCARD.

whats ever you must flash unbrick first with the (elf file) than you update the (bin file) mathing your SN put in SDCARD.
when i try update after flashing elf file i have only three red lights .... update doesen't start .... trying 3 sd card

when i try update after flashing elf file i have only three red lights .... update doesen't start .... trying 3 sd card
do you make the test point short circuit?

do you make the test point short circuit?
ofcource , then i download elf file - wait 3 minute after "Done" -cam turn off - then i press power button but upgrade doesent start only 3 red light

ofcource , then i download elf file - wait 3 minute after "Done" -cam turn off - then i press power button but upgrade doesent start only 3 red light
maybe something wrong with your camera board

maybe something wrong with your camera board
once i dont now how cam star update , then turn off , when i see progrees in sd card he was only 44 %? then i cant start oricces update again. when you upgrade you copy 2 files on sd yifirmware.bin and autoexec.ash ? or only firmware.bin?

once i dont now how cam star update , then turn off , when i see progrees in sd card he was only 44 %? then i cant start oricces update again. when you upgrade you copy 2 files on sd yifirmware.bin and autoexec.ash ? or only firmware.bin?
for the original firmware from xiaomi website is rename to firmware.bin - for developer is rename to yifirmware.bin and put autoexec.ash to SDcard 16-32 gb fat32 formated

for the original firmware from xiaomi website is rename to firmware.bin - for developer is rename to yifirmware.bin and put autoexec.ash to SDcard 16-32 gb fat32 formated
before download elf you instrt sd and battery - You use elf - then after download - elf you wait 3 minute - then press power button firmware start update and finish ? camera start work normally?

yes, wait for power ring blue light glos 3times and 3 beeping auto off. than wait for 15 min and power on the cam with usb charger not by pc or laptop.

yes, wait for power ring blue light glos 3times and 3 beeping auto off. than wait for 15 min and power on the cam with usb charger not by pc or laptop.
but my cam beep before "done" message its nomall? then i have "done" message and and then cam turn off all lights and nothing happen ..... when cam turn off i need to connect charger? and power on after 15 minute?

but my cam beep before "done" message its nomall? then i have "done" message and and then cam turn off all lights and nothing happen ..... when cam turn off i need to connect charger? and power on after 15 minute?
yes, you do it for 5-10 times and make relexs for coffee- or the camera motherboard is totaly dead, i am sorry for this!!! your cam cannot be recovery you must change the board.

yes, you do it for 5-10 times and make relexs for coffee- or the camera motherboard is totaly dead, i am sorry for this!!! your cam cannot be recovery you must change the board.
the new yi action sport camera came with some usb port protection and cannot be to recovery and bring it to void warranties to your shop buy before.

the new yi action sport camera came with some usb port protection and cannot be to recovery and bring it to void warranties to your shop buy before.
I win this cam and no have warranty ) I use cam only month and they dead ? then i try recover it ....

I win this cam and no have warranty ) I use cam only month and they dead ? then i try recover it ....
Ok!!! please try with this 2 file - YDXJv22_1.2.13_build-20150906141456_b1049_i841_s1120.elf and YDXJv22L_1.2.13_build-20150906142851_b1049_i841_s1120.elf -> download from google drive. Than you flash them at same process before. The SDcard is 16-32GB class 10 FAT32 formated. Erase the SDcard with USB Image Tool.exe and format agains with windows quick format to FAT32 than put the firmware.bin only to SDcard.

Last edited:
Ok!!! please try with this 2 file - YDXJv22_1.2.13_build-20150906142851_b1049_i841_s1120.elf and YDXJv22L_1.2.13_build-20150906142851_b1049_i841_s1120.elf -> download from google drive. Than you flash them at same process before. The SDcard is 16-32GB class 10 FAT32 formated. Erase the SDcard with USB Image Tool.exe and format agains with windows quick format to FAT32 than put the firmware.bin only to SDcard.
Ok I'm trying morning, in Minsk 1:50 a.m now)

Welcome. have a nice day. contact me after you done.
Hey can help me?
I do all the steps, after yisportusb say everything done, i wait so long but have no beep sound and my Yi do not turn off
I try to turn it off manual but when i press power button it can not turn on
Now i leave it like this
Only have blue led power and 3 red led front, back, and up

Please help me ! If u can give me your facebook, i think it easy to talk

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 19
Back