[Xiaomi Yi] Share your scripts and settings

Can I use same on Z22L?
I really don't know what are differences between revisions/

After some lens adjustment and mixing together some scripts from this thread I think I got it to be pretty good quality. I'm not using the custom firmware yet as I hear it makes the fps on the app extremely laggy and I want to use that for my drone to get an idea of where it's looking at.

After some lens adjustment and mixing together some scripts from this thread I think I got it to be pretty good quality. I'm not using the custom firmware yet as I hear it makes the fps on the app extremely laggy and I want to use that for my drone to get an idea of where it's looking at.

Can You post Your settings (autoexec.ash)?

Can You post Your settings (autoexec.ash)?
I will after work... if I remember lol

Edit: I have a few questions regarding scripts too.

1) can you use coring and Denoise at the same time? Is it bad to do that if you can?

2) in the github thing I downloaded that has a bunch of scripts there's a resolution page that has all available resolutions and there seems to be multiple ones for each resolution. Like there are 3 for 1080p60. Do I only need to use one of them in my script?

Last edited:
I'm still tweaking my photo scripts, but here's what I have so far.

First photo is an untouched JPG at 100% quality with no other scripts and the second photo is an edited RAW shot with a couple scripts. Huge quality difference, I'm much happier with this camera now! Both photos are taken from the same spot and are zoomed in at the same amount.

84b6d48f1e.jpg

08263d2e11.jpg

I'm still tweaking my photo scripts, but here's what I have so far.

First photo is an untouched JPG at 100% quality with no other scripts and the second photo is an edited RAW shot with a couple scripts. Huge quality difference, I'm much happier with this camera now! Both photos are taken from the same spot and are zoomed in at the same amount.

Looks great, can you share the scripts?

Hello everybody, I just bought this camera for recording Downhill and MTB videos. It's my first action camera
I just installed the customfirmware for 1.2.13 and I have Z23L model of Yi camera.

Do you recommend me to record the videos at 30fps or 50fps at 1080p? which software do you recommend for editing the videos and upload it on youtube?
Can you please tell me which is the best script to load in my camera for my usage? (bike mtb and downhill) ?

Hello everybody, I just bought this camera for recording Downhill and MTB videos. It's my first action camera
I just installed the customfirmware for 1.2.13 and I have Z23L model of Yi camera.

Do you recommend me to record the videos at 30fps or 50fps at 1080p? which software do you recommend for editing the videos and upload it on youtube?
Can you please tell me which is the best script to load in my camera for my usage? (bike mtb and downhill) ?

60fps
Adobe premier pro 6
Ther is no best script. It depends.

Can you atleast suggest me a "good" one for normal use?

Define "normal use" ?

Normal for me:

Photo raw.

Video:
For day time i would go with one of Yi max sripts (for low light also) Also normal for me is 35mbit firmware. No in camera denoice etc.
Why ?
I LOVE TO WORK IN POST.

Normal for me is 1080p 60fps. video in good conditions of light
Is there a way to be sure the autoexec file is loaded?

Last edited:
Any idea what is the line of code that allows 4GB of video clips? do I have to format my SD card with a different method (fat32 etc.)? I just used the Yi app to format it.

edit: found it:
writew 0xC03A8520 0x2004 (for firmware 1.2.13)

Last edited:
Normal for me is 1080p 60fps. video in good conditions of light
Is there a way to be sure the autoexec file is loaded?

Add those for your script. And camera will beep in the end.

#ready beep
t pwm 1 enable
sleep 1
t pwm 1 disable

Don't know which settings I'm using at the moment, but looks good to me:

1080p@60fps, 35 mbit, slightly color-corrected and some more contrast. Original script has less contrast but far more saturation.

Could share my settings if anyone's interested.

Back