Yi hacked resolution 2304x1296 30fps 35Mbits

funnel, how about updating your photo script to capture raw? or even raw+jpeg?

please upload file for 1.1 version)

did someone noticed gaps between the generated video files? Im aktually testing 1080 50p with 30mbis and noticed near 200ms gaps between the videos. Maybe with 1296 at 35mbits it could be worse?

I return on 1.0.9 firmware, 4k@30fps on my copter!
Excellent.

Download the script directly by clicking "Raw" on github ans Save as... on SD card. Could be a problem in your text editor.

How can I select this option in Android APP? Use the 1920x1080 30fps option?

atleast it will not overheat at 2k@30Mbps if its freezing :D

did someone noticed gaps between the generated video files? Im aktually testing 1080 50p with 30mbis and noticed near 200ms gaps between the videos. Maybe with 1296 at 35mbits it could be worse?
your tf card's problem. if you use slow card, then upgrade it; if you use fast card, then format it again and test!

your tf card's problem. if you use slow card, then upgrade it; if you use fast card, then format it again and test!
Yeah, and BTW when the camera is doing some continuous writing like capturing videos to some TLC flash cards (even some faster cards with Class10 or UHS-1 certificates), it may crashes sometime.

is it possible to add this into tha app it es possible to dowload pics and vids from yi to phone. with der pc tool we can browse the yi

im not a programer but it should be possible to create an app for higher resolution and shutter speed and iso modifications

I am using firmware 1.1 and added the autoexec.ash to the root of the sd card but nothing happens. I dont have anychanges in the android app either. Can anyone provide me with detail instructions on how to use the autoexec.ash in conjunction with app. Thanks.

I am using firmware 1.1 and added the autoexec.ash to the root of the sd card but nothing happens. I dont have anychanges in the android app either. Can anyone provide me with detail instructions on how to use the autoexec.ash in conjunction with app. Thanks.

Did you edit the script, or did you use a editor to save the script?
Remember the camera only can recognize the script files in Unix line break format.
See this: http://www.editpadpro.com/tricklinebreak.html

BTW if you want to edit the file on Windows platform, you can use Notepad++ and save it as a Unix text file.

Did you edit the script, or did you use a editor to save the script?
Remember the camera only can recognize the script files in Unix line break format.
See this: http://www.editpadpro.com/tricklinebreak.html

BTW if you want to edit the file on Windows platform, you can use Notepad++ and save it as a Unix text file.

Thanks for the reply huhu2207, I just used one of the scripts created in https://github.com/funneld/XiaomiYi/tree/master/autoexec.ash
I am using a mac so I will open the script in vi and save it again. Thanks once again.

Back