YiMAX-PRO script.

hey people,

first: Thanks to nutsey for this great script.
But I have a little problem which might be an easy fix. I use your script from the first post, 2K version. The microSD-card is new and I just put your script on it and that's it.
Now please take a look at this short video. As you see it's sharp in the first two seconds. But than something happens and the edges get blurry. Over the while you will notice that there is an area in the middle of the pictures that turns slightly red. Do you know what that is?

I tested without script... there I don't have that effect. So it seems to be related to the script.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctt2rm3rio9jnrr/YDXJ0002.mp4?dl=0

Hello there
Im a completely newby on the whole YI thing, and I'm aready testing the script; it is not clear to me if the options enabled by the script are something that you can turn on/off from the app menu, or they are simply enabled by the fact that the script is already in the sd card.

Do I need any other extra app to enable disable those settings? I pasted the files on the SD's root, but I cannot see any difference.

thank you very much in advance

Hello there
Im a completely newby on the whole YI thing, and I'm aready testing the script; it is not clear to me if the options enabled by the script are something that you can turn on/off from the app menu, or they are simply enabled by the fact that the script is already in the sd card.

Do I need any other extra app to enable disable those settings? I pasted the files on the SD's root, but I cannot see any difference.

thank you very much in advance
Hi, the script is intended to use with older hardware revisions and firmware version of Yi cam. Maybe I will manage to get it working with hw/sw used in current Yi cam modification.

Hi, the script is intended to use with older hardware revisions and firmware version of Yi cam. Maybe I will manage to get it working with hw/sw used in current Yi cam modification.

Hello mate, thank you for replying so quickly :)
I have a YI running 1.2.13 FW, which I thought the script was intenteded for... :-S

thank you!!!

Hello. If I want more sharp in this script, can I use together coring.txt file?
You may try. But the script was intended to use for recording footages with as less in-cam image processing as possible.

Thanks for the script, how can I use the default color/saturation though, which line do I need to remove?

@zefs This one: 't ia2 -adj ev 10 -1 70 -1 -1 150 -1'

Hi guys,
I'm using this script currently but i have a problem with the sound.
All the loud sound that the camera is recording is saturated. I didn't have this problem before.
Is it possible that it's coming from the script ?

I tried the Yimax script today (I use it strictly as a helmet cam in my car or on my bike) and one thing I noticed is that the autoexposure in scenes like in/out of the tunnels is horrible. Really performs poor as opposed to original settings. Any ideas how to improve on this?

the autoexposure in scenes like in/out of the tunnels is horrible. Really performs poor as opposed to original settings. Any ideas how to improve on this?
Yes. As it is updated once a second it can not be used for scenes with high rate of lighting change. You may try to put '#' before 'sleep 1' in the main loop.

How do original settings deal with this?

You mentioned that Yimax updates once a second - I did notice a very mild (but still noticeable) periodical shift in exposure in outdoor footage. If that's the Yimax's way of exposure compensation, is there a way to make it more OEM-like, smooth? Or is it too stressful on the card under the high bitrate? Thanks!

P.S. is there a script that just bumps the OEM bitrate and leaves everything else stock? Would like to test that one.

anyone else having problem using the camera+yimax script with the ios app? my camera suddenly turns off or sometimes take green photos or the ios app becomes unresponsive. Using z23l with 1.5.6 fw also encountered this problem when I used 1.2.13. I also modified the script to get rid of RAW photo

Hi. I tried script 2kp30 and its great. Is it possible to have 1080p30 with high bitrate pls. I dont know how to make it . I'd like to have exacly the same but for lower res amd framerate.
Z23L. Thats what hw I've got.
Thank You.

Back