Speaking of not finding everything ...

Is it the DC now and the other new models to follow?

When these new models are launched ... do I find them in 'New Dash Cam Announcements' or don't new Dash Cam Announcements go in that category?
I looked but couldn't find ... I am a Student of DCT forum ... still happily fumbling my way around in the dark. :p

I'd like to take a look at jokiin's new products

Speaking of not finding everything ...

Is it the DC now and the other new models to follow?

When these new models are launched ... do I find them in 'New Dash Cam Announcements' or don't new Dash Cam Announcements go in that category?
I looked but couldn't find ... I am a Student of DCT forum ... still happily fumbling my way around in the dark. [emoji14]

I'd like to take a look at jokiin's new products
That's a place here where you can announce new product, I've never bothered as you can only make the post and nobody can reply so you can't get any feedback etc

That's a place here where you can announce new product, I've never bothered as you can only make the post and nobody can reply so you can't get any feedback etc

Also annoy me i cant comment in there, maybe it could be changed to OP allow what comments made are shown in there, this way OP can filter as he want.

Hi, is Street Guardian designing a rear cam only to accompany my SG9665GC?

Does anyone have measurements for the rear cam? As I assume it will be the same for when the dual remote comes out (2 of those)

Just got an email from Street Guardian about the DC but it's $549. Is this the special price email or should we keep waiting?

I just placed my order as well.

I will be installing them in my 2017 CX-9. Has anyone here done that? Curious to know what the ideal position for the cameras (and also how the A pillar is tackled). With the bulky sensor cluster behind the rear view mirror, the front camera will end up on the driver side and also a bit lower to my liking. Or may be there is another position?

I just placed my order as well.

I will be installing them in my 2017 CX-9. Has anyone here done that? Curious to know what the ideal position for the cameras (and also how the A pillar is tackled). With the bulky sensor cluster behind the rear view mirror, the front camera will end up on the driver side and also a bit lower to my liking. Or may be there is another position?

my business partner has a 2015 CX-9 which is possibly much the same, I'll ask him if there's anything to look out for

Been using my camera for the week and it definitely met all my expectations. All the extras provided show how much thought has gone into the kit. The ferrite bead on the power cable makes tucking the cable a bit difficult, but I don't mind it.

I'm planning on putting together a relay circuit to switch over to a USB battery pack for parking mode, but haven't seen a spec for the current draw on the camera. Does anyone have measurements or estimates on the current draw?

I'm planning on putting together a relay circuit to switch over to a USB battery pack for parking mode, but haven't seen a spec for the current draw on the camera. Does anyone have measurements or estimates on the current draw?

it will vary from about 350mAh to about 650mAh or thereabouts and fluctuate while it's writing data etc, you won't be able to do a proper parking mode as you're really just powering the camera from an alternative source while you're parked when using a USB power supply, the hardwire lead we're doing can switch modes in the camera and allow us to set timers etc, functions like that won't be available they way you're looking at doing it at the moment

When does it look like the user manual will be ready?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back