Blueskysea B1W dashcam

1/ is this possible to change Android app language to English without changing phone language? Russian translation is terrible.
For Non-English users, should add English to be the second phone language!
2/ is there an option to make a photo without using phone app?
No
3/ phone app can't receive list of files, probable because of huge number of movies saved. I'm uisng Samsung 64GB 100MB/s U3 MicroSDXC EVO (MB-ME64GA/AM) and file length is 1 minute.
All video files should be previewed in the APP, and just scroll down the screen to load all video clips!

For Non-English users, should add English to be the second phone language!
English has been added as a second language but app language is russian.

All video files should be previewed in the APP, and just scroll down the screen to load all video clips!
it doesn't work saying "can't get the list of files"

English has been added as a second language but app language is russian.

it doesn't work saying "can't get the list of files"
What is your phone module and APP version?

phone model is Huawei Nova (2016) and app version is 1.8.3. DVR firmware version is 1.06.180528s

I had a test with Huawei Nova 2 (Android version 8.0) and it is ok to load all videos in the APP! Just wondering if you switch on permission to use your phone memory?

After one month uf use I can say b1w is good purches.
I noticed that g sensor even set on low is to senstive. Yesterday i want to lock something funny not so important and i press lock and apparently that was mistake. Becuse later that day my hole event folder was taken by 1.5- 2h trip, almost all trip was in event folder, the road was not perfect and I was little speeding so that explain much but still the road wasn't that that bad in my opinion to camera lock file after file. I have normal recording from 25th dec evening and I woud have that one if i didnt pres lock.
And low g sensor shoudnt be activated and lock files on normal door closing.
I set 5 min recording, event is 30% default the card is 32Gb.
Shoud I put 3min record and set event folder to 50% of the card to avoid this thing again.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Shoud I put 3min record and set event folder to 50% of the card to avoid this thing again.
Yes, it is better to serve 50% of the card.

Hi ngkumar, as far as I am aware the only way to delete locked files is to re-format the card.

Never try to delete files on another device with any dashcam as that often causes functioning problems. Get rid of them by formatting the card in the cam instead. Use your PC or phone only to view and save the ones you want to keep first.

Phil

In addition to the videos that were put in almost a year ago: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/blueskysea-b1w-dashcam.31173/post-397517

Now clips with CPL filter:
It's a nasty day
Night city
City, winter sun in haze
Sunny winter day, city
Sunny winter day, trail

I just notice today after a while all my recordings are 1minute. It was set to 3min, 1month ago, and when I check in settings 3min recording was checked, and all other options are unchanged also.

Yes thank you, wasn't aware that I had manually start recording from program before disconect.
It's all good now.

Been running perfect for a month, but now getting SD Card Low speed, new Samsung EVO plus 100mb/s card? Is there a firmware fix for these issues?of do we have to keep reformatting the card to fix this problem?

Been running perfect for a month, but now getting SD Card Low speed, new Samsung EVO plus 100mb/s card? Is there a firmware fix for these issues?of do we have to keep reformatting the card to fix this problem?
i get the same ...they tell me my card is bad quality

That card is not designed for constant write rewrite in a dash cams. That is the problem most people miss. You need to get a High Endurance card, these cards use a different type of flash memory than normal cards. Buy a correct card that is designed for it and no more problems. Samsung PRO Endurance or SanDisk High Endurance cards work great. Buy one from an authorized seller not a counterfeit special from ebay or some third party seller on amazon.

of do we have to keep reformatting the card to fix this problem?
Suggest that you change a new SanDisk High Endurance card.

I can recommend also Kingston Canvas GO , using this card from day one, over 5 months and not single problem.

Back