Blueskysea B1W dashcam

Hi Vicky
Some friends are so impressed with the B1W that they are looking to buy, but it's not listed on UK Amazon now?
Do we have to go into eBay and buy from a non official seller?
Just wait for a few days,it is on the way to UK FBA warehouse!

I’d like to order this shipped to Hong Kong. Is it available cheaper on taobao? Or available directly from you?

I’d like to order this shipped to Hong Kong. Is it available cheaper on taobao? Or available directly from you?
Thanks for inquiry!
Not available on Taobao yet!

Hi.. I am interested in buying this, any idea when it will be available on Amazon UK?

Be careful,this seller Dunamys is Not authorized seller for Blueskysea B1W camera!

Be careful,this seller Dunamys is Not authorized seller for Blueskysea B1W camera!

Odd that in my Amazon history for my original order it sends me to that seller...

As estore009 says, beware. Wait for confirmation from her for new stock.

Odd that in my Amazon history for my original order it sends me to that seller...

As estore009 says, beware. Wait for confirmation from her for new stock.
All sellers can follow upon us same amazon list,that is why you are confused.

Do you know when amazon UK are likely to receive the new stock and which seller should I buy from... Thank you.

Do you know when amazon UK are likely to receive the new stock and which seller should I buy from... Thank you.
New batch B1W will be available on amazon UK within next week,and you can buy from this seller Elikliv

Hello everybody,

I am looking to purchase my 1st dashcam for my and my wife's car. This one seems to check all the boxes. Can somebody please provide me a hardware kit for my cars (2010 Toyota Corolla LE & 2013 Ford Focus SE)? Are there any instructions on how to hardwire everything?

Also, does the camera begins auto-recording when I start up my vehicle or do I have to press any button? (Sorry, noob here)

Thank you all!

PS: Location is NJ

Last edited:
All dash camera should automatically start recording when ignition,saved video footage when engine off.
And you can use this mini0906 hardwire kit for B1W,and you can get more details guide to hardwire connection here :(Just for reference)

1521508635724.png

Also, does the camera begins auto-recording when I start up my vehicle or do I have to press any button? (Sorry, noob here)

Thank you all!

PS: Location is NJ
You need to put a memory card in it, supply power, and stick it to your cleaned windscreen, then it will do it's job and you don't need to touch it again.

If you want it to record the correct time stamp then you will need to connect the wifi app which will then synchronise its clock with your phones clock. You may also have to format the memory card using the app, depending on what was already on it.

It only has one button, and that is for locking files, but I never bother pressing it, just tap the camera and the impact sensor will lock the files. The button also turns the wifi on and off.

As with all dashcams, you should check the contents of the memory card occasionally to make sure everything is working correctly, either by putting the card into your computer, or via the wifi app. So far, mine has never had a problem and it's one of the original batch.

Thank you very much for your replies! I just ordered two and two memory cards, I will have no problem setting everything up.

Only problem now is how to hardwire it myself :eek:, I am looking for guides online.

I am using DVR version v1.06.180103s and have set the video partition to 3 minutes per segment on my B1W camera.
However, look at the video recordings on the SD card and also viewing the recordings, I have noticed that each of the recordings are actually 1 minute in length NOT 3 minutes.
See photos below.
Is anyone anyone else is having this situation/problem?
Maybe Vicky at estore009 can answer this?

EDIT: Actually I have just checked all my recordings and the recordings of 1 minute started after I updated the firmware dated 03 Jan. 2018 from 07 Dec. 2017 which means there appears to be a problem with the 03 Jan. 2018 firmware. I will reload the 07 Dec. 2017 firmware and see what happens.

Screenshot_2018-03-23-10-34-33.jpg

Recordings23.12.2018.JPG

Last edited:
Back