Mini 0803 Firmware Request Thread

To make matters worse, the last FW update had items listed which simply weren't there!:mad: How daft is that?!:rolleyes:

Can I request that the firmware make all clothes invisible thus helping me to be free of my having to strip in public...

LOL

Whats the latest firmware looking all over for it but still got the origonal first edition with no GPS data.

Altitude should be included in the GPS recorded file.

I have downloaded the official latest one that I can find, its no different to the old one really. want to have the speed displayed preferably in MPH mine is the GPS without internal card.. Whats the options at the Moment. and can i go back to original firmware if I dont like...

Download firmware from Here and give it a try

http://dc.p-mc.eu/0803/firmware

I have downloaded the official latest one that I can find, its no different to the old one really. want to have the speed displayed preferably in MPH mine is the GPS without internal card.. Whats the options at the Moment. and can i go back to original firmware if I dont like...

Cheers I will try it in the morning.

Didnt see the other message as it was not in the list.

I just mirrored it (and 20140725as well) on my page.
Menu settings additions: Speed stamp limit, power off delay

Hi guys!

I bought two units...have some troubles with blurry :-(
But - my question is about FW: does exist some, when is able to have a speed stamp in video??

Last edited:
Yeah, you can use the firmware which is linked above.
I just tried the speed-lock version: It just displays a static speed if you exceed the limit:
speedlockzem73ki19r.png

Thanks for your help... I will try the FW.

I just tried the speed-lock version: It just displays a static speed if you exceed the limit
I was not sure what it did at first as well, but that is it. It was in an older custom ProCam CX firmware. I thought it would beep if you went over, but it is just a lock of the visual number if you go faster then what you set it to.

I don't speed or anything. (Don't laugh Camaro or not I really don't), but it is a nice feature for people who go a little above the speed limit, and the more features the better. I would like to see it be a main stay in all the firmwares.

I was not sure what it did at first as well, but that is it. It was in an older custom ProCam CX firmware. I thought it would beep if you went over, but it is just a lock of the visual number if you go faster then what you set it to.

I don't speed or anything. (Don't laugh Camaro or not I really don't), but it is a nice feature for people who go a little above the speed limit, and the more features the better. I would like to see it be a main stay in all the firmwares.
I like that feature (cause I'm driving a bit faster (~10%) than allowed almost all the time). But I'd prefer if it would set >100.00kmh instead of 100.00kmh so that it's not lying :D

Back