70mai Firmware Update (changing from Chinese to English)

TOASTER PRO

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I've had my 70mai for 18 months and never set it up because I couldn't convert it to english just wanted to say thanks to lisabon_Q3 your work is very much appreciated just upgraded from 1.03cn to 1.08eu.

Fraggers

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi all. I've just done upgrade of my 70mai chinese hardware from 1.03 english voice (and chinese commands) to 1.08 Eu (chinese hardware and english commands), but I'm not able to successfully give any of the english commands. I beleive to have a a good pronunciation but it seems not to be good enough. Anyone has some suggestion?
Thanks

hoangnt.hn

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
May I ask one question, where is the root folder?
I had chinese version, already upgraded to 1.0.5. i tried to update to 1.0.8 but failed even I did as instruction :((

Slowracecar

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello. Does this work for the 70pai pro Chinese version? Basically this will make the Chinese version a international version? Thank you.

hoangnt.hn

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Hello. Does this work for the 70pai pro Chinese version? Basically this will make the Chinese version a international version? Thank you.
Yes for sure. I am using chinese pro with 1.0.5na firmware, work perfectly as intl. version