Best place to buy 0806

It's a nice one, Aluminum shell and 2 ports (1A and 2.1A) 16000 is plenty and the size is decent.
View attachment 11187

please also keep an eye on the vendor you are purchasing.
There are many fake XIAOMI power banks here in China. who knows.
the battery cell 18650 is around 2000 to 2200 mAh in the local powers, (2600mAh in the best ones) so there must be 10 sells at least in your 3000mAh one!

Confirmed it's the camera. Used my Mini0803 camera on the Mini0806 GPS base and the 0803 was charging. I did not really test out the GPS since I was indoors. But, I'll make an assumption that it's working. So if I was send a 2nd Generation camera, it was defective. I have shipped it back to Spytec. They should be receiving it on Monday. It's starting to become a hassle already! Return shipping I had to pay for but they did state they would reinburse me if the camera is defective. However, they also promised a $20 credit to price match and I never received confirmation of it. So, not sure if I want to do further business with them. Any suggestions for other reputable dealers in the USA that has the 2nd version instock??

please also keep an eye on the vendor you are purchasing.
There are many fake XIAOMI power banks here in China. who knows.
the battery cell 18650 is around 2000 to 2200 mAh in the local powers, (2600mAh in the best ones) so there must be 10 sells at least in your 3000mAh one!
I see. Hopefully, it's not too bad even though it doesn't have the claimed 30ah rating.

Confirmed it's the camera. Used my Mini0803 camera on the Mini0806 GPS base and the 0803 was charging. I did not really test out the GPS since I was indoors. But, I'll make an assumption that it's working. So if I was send a 2nd Generation camera, it was defective. I have shipped it back to Spytec. They should be receiving it on Monday. It's starting to become a hassle already! Return shipping I had to pay for but they did state they would reinburse me if the camera is defective. However, they also promised a $20 credit to price match and I never received confirmation of it. So, not sure if I want to do further business with them. Any suggestions for other reputable dealers in the USA that has the 2nd version instock??
That's a shame. A lot of bugs fixed but then another one that was working correctly is now the issue.

I see. Hopefully, it's not too bad even though it doesn't have the claimed 30ah rating.

That's a shame. A lot of bugs fixed but then another one that was working correctly is now the issue.

Well the weather finally warmed up enough to try out my dash cam. I did everything I can possibly think of but can not get it to work. I formatted it in the car, have a 32 Gb Samsung card in it, but driving down the road it would only stay on for about a minute and shut down. I have the non GPS model. I only have a card in the A slot, and selected that as the card to use. At the bottom of the screen on the camera, there is an icon, it looks like the memory card icon, it has a red circle with a slash through it, I tried figuring out why that is constantly there, looking through the settings and stuff, but no luck. Right now I have it hooked up to my computer and it's a blue screen with ...USB connecting... on it, it's been like that for a half hour, I disconnected it a few times to see if that would do anything, but it's still the blue screen frozen. Seems like this should be a simple cut and dry thing, but it's not.

Well the weather finally warmed up enough to try out my dash cam. I did everything I can possibly think of but can not get it to work. I formatted it in the car, have a 32 Gb Samsung card in it, but driving down the road it would only stay on for about a minute and shut down. I have the non GPS model. I only have a card in the A slot, and selected that as the card to use. At the bottom of the screen on the camera, there is an icon, it looks like the memory card icon, it has a red circle with a slash through it, I tried figuring out why that is constantly there, looking through the settings and stuff, but no luck. Right now I have it hooked up to my computer and it's a blue screen with ...USB connecting... on it, it's been like that for a half hour, I disconnected it a few times to see if that would do anything, but it's still the blue screen frozen. Seems like this should be a simple cut and dry thing, but it's not.
Looks like there is a problem of getting power to the dashcam from the mount's ports in the 2nd batch of these dashcams as quite a few already have that problem.
The red circle with a slash may be the battery sign warning of low battery.
Try connecting the charger directly on the dashcam instead of the mount and see if it works.

The only place I connect is to the camera itself, I tried connecting to both sides of the mount and nothing at all happens. I tried connecting to the mounts in the car, and here on the computer. I get nothing from the mounts. As far as the red circle slash, to me it looks just like the picture of the card icon in the manual, like a rectangle with the right corner cut off.

The only place I connect is to the camera itself, I tried connecting to both sides of the mount and nothing at all happens. I tried connecting to the mounts in the car, and here on the computer. I get nothing from the mounts. As far as the red circle slash, to me it looks just like the picture of the card icon in the manual, like a rectangle with the right corner cut off.
Oh okay.
The red thing is just telling you that the microSD slot is empty.
It's only if there is no microSD card.

Did you put the card correctly?
With the mount on left side, top slot takes microSD with the strips facing you and the bottom slot takes card facing strips outside towards the lens.

That icon is supposed to say A or B when you have card on those slots.
When I take the card out, it has that icon with red circle.

Looks like there is a problem of getting power to the dashcam from the mount's ports in the 2nd batch of these dashcams as quite a few already have that problem.
The red circle with a slash may be the battery sign warning of low battery.
Try connecting the charger directly on the dashcam instead of the mount and see if it works.

In the car the camera would come on the same as in my house not hooked up to anything, there would be a view of what the camera is seeing, but then after a minute or so just shut down like it's not hooked up to anything, but hooked up to the computer there is no view of what it is seeing, just a blue screen with the message...."USB connecting"...

Oh okay.
The red thing is just telling you that the microSD slot is empty.
It's only if there is no microSD card.

Did you put the card correctly?
With the mount on left side, top slot takes microSD with the strips facing you and the bottom slot takes card facing strips outside towards the lens.

That icon is supposed to say A or B when you have card on those slots.
When I take the card out, it has that icon with red circle.

Yes the card is in only the A slot, and it will only go in the right way and go down and click in place, I know because I tried to put it in the wrong way and it will not go down.

Yes the card is in only the A slot, and it will only go in the right way and go down and click in place, I know because I tried to put it in the wrong way and it will not go down.
Try the other slot then because I just tried and it works on either slots with A or B displayed accordingly instead of the red circle.
Try a different card if you have it.

No not yet, I'll try that.

Okay wait, I have to change the setting to B slot
No no... leave it at Auto and it'll select one or both wherever it is.
I think you had selected wrong slot before.

leave the computer out of it for the moment, set the card to auto and then try in each slot, see if it shows up in either

you may have already mentioned it but what size is the card and how is it formatted?

Back