Best place to buy 0806

So what's the latest, are they being shipped to US customers yet?

This camera is currently on sale at gearbest for $120 with the coupon code MN86LG:
http://www.gearbest.com/car-dvr/pp_138841.html
This. GearBest has always been great to me and I have never had an issue.
My 0806 has been spoiling me with its low screen off times. I've been testing other cameras and always go Ah I have to wait another 3 mins again.

Last edited:
;)
Thanks for your suggestion for the 15sec and 30sec SCREEN OFF DELAY

;)
Thanks for your suggestion for the 15sec and 30sec SCREEN OFF DELAY
Yes, that's good feature after everything is settled.
When I first fiddle around with the settings, I set mine to 1 minute so it doesn't go off when I read the menu. :D

Seems the same price w/o the code... anyway, ordered it today - in your case, how long was the delivery, if you don't mind me asking?
Depends upon the shipping.
Mine was expedited so came here within 4 days I think.
Free shipping will take longer but not more than couple of weeks.

I would not suggest ordering from Joovuu.

They stuffed me around for a full week trying to sort out the advertised "free shipping" on the order. Ended up telling me I ordered "too much" (2 units) and they could not offer free shipping (?!?!). They made me pay EXTRA for shipping because I bought MORE from them!! During the extended time they took to actually sort out the invoice they sold out of the first batch so I have had to wait a month (still not shipped).

Then they offer to give a hardwire kit to the pre-orders. I ask for a hardwire kit for each of my cameras I ordered - NOPE. They will only give me 1, not for the second one I ordered. Looks like I ordered too many again. You would think a company would encourage people to purchase more not discourage them.

Cancelling the order with them and will go with someone else.

I would not suggest ordering from Joovuu.

They stuffed me around for a full week trying to sort out the advertised "free shipping" on the order. Ended up telling me I ordered "too much" (2 units) and they could not offer free shipping (?!?!). They made me pay EXTRA for shipping because I bought MORE from them!! During the extended time they took to actually sort out the invoice they sold out of the first batch so I have had to wait a month (still not shipped).

Then they offer to give a hardwire kit to the pre-orders. I ask for a hardwire kit for each of my cameras I ordered - NOPE. They will only give me 1, not for the second one I ordered. Looks like I ordered too many again. You would think a company would encourage people to purchase more not discourage them.

Cancelling the order with them and will go with someone else.
If they are both for the same car then you can just use one hardwire kit, although you do need to find a way to split the output into two cables.

If they are both for the same car then you can just use one hardwire kit, although you do need to find a way to split the output into two cables.

That's not for seller to decide or assume that buyer is using two cameras in one car.

Sounds odd, they may have a limit of one per customer or order but if it's free for one, why is it not free for another?
If I buy 4 for 4 cars, I get 1 hardware kit and have to pay for 3 kits but I get 4 free kits if I order one camera at a time or have 4 different relatives order one each.
Or is it also limited by mailing address?

Last edited:
Yes it was for 2 cars. I could have cancelled my initial order and placed 2 separate ones for free shipping but I thought I would do right by the store and just pay extra for shipping. Then they screwed me over with the hardwire kit (of which I could have had 2 if I placed separate orders).

Guys I would buy from SpyTec if you're in the US. Same price as Gearbest with much better service. I just ordered one.

Thanks. Sorry, my mistake. Either way, I would still go with spytec due to their better returns policy and it won't take a month to get here.

The Spytec one with GPS is $129, and the CPL is another charge on top of that. Of course if you end up having to ship a camera back to Gearbest, the shipping cost to China more than makes up the difference. Depends how much of a gambling man you are :)

The Spytec one with GPS is $129, and the CPL is another charge on top of that. Of course if you end up having to ship a camera back to Gearbest, the shipping cost to China more than makes up the difference. Depends how much of a gambling man you are :)
If gps one is $129 and cpl is additional, then gearbest is around $25 cheaper.
It's the same manufacturer so issue can be with any retailer.

Seems Spytec has just got more stock of the GPS version in a few days ago so I ordered it with them too. I am not sure if it is from the first or second batch but I want the easy return just in case. They shipped it the same day when I ordered it.

Joovuu USA warehouse today would be stocking in 70pcs Mini0806 with GPS,CPL and start shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_20150207_152010.jpg
    IMG_20150207_152010.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20150207_152553.jpg
    IMG_20150207_152553.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20150207_152601.jpg
    IMG_20150207_152601.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
It's the same manufacturer so issue can be with any retailer.

That's true, but it's like $40 to ship something back to China from the US. Domestic shipping is closer to $5.

Back