CPL Status

Looks like it's available on Amazon (US) now. Does anyone know if the long delay is due to Christmas or because they're being shipped from China?
Wait for some days, you can order from Amazon USA and shipped by Amazon, receive before Christmas.

We send VIOFO cpl to US Amazon FBA already,and buyers can order from Amazon very soon!

When it will be available in aliexpress?

Has anyone tested these two CPLs in real? some quality differences (picture), comparisons, comments

Wait for some days, you can order from Amazon USA and shipped by Amazon, receive before Christmas.
Looks like it's there for multiple vendors now. I guess that it's finally time to order the A119 and accessories. nailbiting.png

Looks like it's there for multiple vendors now. I guess that it's finally time to order the A119 and accessories. View attachment 27761
I guess it's safe to buy a Viofo and a Street Guardian product only to avoid copy cat clones

Spy Tec is a very reliable Seller and always sells the genuine Viofo products. Other very reliable Sellers are Capture Your Action and Street Guardian USA
Spy tec
C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\LocalLow\Baidu\BAIDUP~1\Account\COMMON~1\CUSTOM~1\RECOMM~1\2D5A1B~1.GIF
C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\LocalLow\Baidu\BAIDUP~1\Account\COMMON~1\CUSTOM~1\RECOMM~1\2D5A1B~1.GIF
is a very reliable seller in USA,we are known each other for many years within dashcam field;

Hoping spytec get them into stock on amazon uk soon.. will be ordering 2

Or anyone else stocking in UK yet?

can confirm available from spy tek on amazon.ca, about $20 CAD. just search a119 CPL.

This is what come in the mail from spy tec, i'll post results of the filter when i get some chance.

Attachments

• DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    411.7 KB · Views: 42
This is what come in the mail from spy tec, i'll post results of the filter when i get some chance.

there's a very good chance you'll need to adjust it, the majority of the ones that were sent out were not orientated correctly so you may need to rotate the lens to get the right result

there's a very good chance you'll need to adjust it, the majority of the ones that were sent out were not orientated correctly so you may need to rotate the lens to get the right result

If your TV is Polarized correctly here's how to do it. Many computer monitors are 45 degrees and won't work.

d31105a3ded6954d8506b4b2cb23001f.jpg

221fab8c41095fa3179bde487f3993d1.jpg

7a51c92a0b1e3f437fa7571fa3a30cb3.jpg

True but a bit hard to judge where 45 degrees is exactly compared to lining up something parallel or perpendicular. :)
better than nothing though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G A119 4
Back