Gitup git2 Videos

And a motorcycle vlogging test I made the other day using the external microphone.

Scuba diving in Indian Ocean. See YouTube description for all the details

Last edited:
At first I thought I was seeing an underwater prayer circle. :)

So how do you communicate while scuba diving? Do you have to learn sign language?

T
At first I thought I was seeing an underwater prayer circle. :)

So how do you communicate while scuba diving? Do you have to learn sign language?
There's about 10 standard signals, stuff like ok , go up, go down, etc. The divers were doing exercises as part of their course.

Shark = hold your hand up like a fin on your head

How_To_Scuba_Shark_How-To_Scuba_Website_Great_Barrier_Reef.jpg

I only dived illigal, never got around to get certified for that, still have my gear in long time storage, but unsure if its uaseable as it have been there for around 3 decades.

Reactions: Mtz

28min MTB video with different light conditions and speeds. It was recorded a half and a month ago with GYRO ON and firm v1.3 using a chest mount.
I flipped it horizontally using Premier Pro.

Excellent result in my opinion :)

A video in the snow. Some clips are from gopro hero 3 (46"-49"-53"-56"-57"-1' poor quality).

Last edited:
but a chunk of self-adhesive foam (especially bright-colored foam like gopro) is cheap insurance so at least there's a CHANCE of recovering it as it'll be on the surface where you can see it, rather than on the bottom, where you can't (unless you're scuba diving...).
Still like a "needle in a haystack "!

Chip, that was a nice mount, but I do not need it now or any time soon. I would hope that we get to see similar typ of products
from the manufacturers of these dashcams (or actioncams). We do need some sort of stedycam typ supports, as image quality
is good enough these days.

But we still suffer from shaky video when that problem should be solved by now. At least it would help
every one to have good stable video. Much nicer to watch on youtube etc.
If it is too smooth, it would look surreal!

Low light and high volume test.
There is some noise, but does not seem as annoying as before.
In my opinion, image quality looks better than previous firmware versions.
I didn't think I'd say this, but I'm pretty happy with the performance of the camera even under low light conditions. Great work by Gitup.

Settings:

1440p / ISO 200 / 1/30s / EV +2
Gyro OFF
WB Daylight
POV: Wide
WDR OFF
Sharpen Normal
Audio Medium

Video taken with gitup2, settings:
1080 60fps,
gyro on.
whitebalance auto,
EV +0,0,
shutterspeed auto,
ISO auto,
WDR off,
color normal,
sharpness normal,
metering average,
wide angle,
video bitrate medium.

Was not possible to upload the film directly from the camera to youtube with the settings above, i got this message:
"We see irregularities in the aspect ratio of your uploaded video file. If your upload does not fit well in the video player,read this article for tips."​

But after importing it to Microsoft moviemaker, and save it in ( 1280x720, 8000 kbit/s, 29,97 fps. ) i was able to upload.
With some loss of quality of course.

wdr on
Small S curves on post production...
I like, it gives me more contrast and color saturation. Vss

Back