Gitup git2 Videos

Superleif, you can not drive there "no motor vehicles allowed"

Otherwise looks like a real nice place for jetski, video quality is pretty bad but I guess you uploaded it as standard definition,
however it is stable enough. Youtube does kill video quality.

The best thing with gitup2 is video quality, good bit rate, gyro stabilization, and the option to use a high quality external microphone.
All that for a fraction of what a gopro costs, and that does not even have a gyro stabilization.

The best camera, or video camera you have, is the one you have with you ! (old saying in photography)
Nice that others are posting videos, using the gitup2, it looks so great. I think I need to get one soon.

The gyro video stabilization is AMAZING on that motorcycle video !

I've made few videos today with my Git2, first one has lower settings and other one higher. :p
Some wheelies with bicycle:

This camera is just awesome, even when gyro isn't enabled in action. ;)

A couple as promised. I'll be uploading more to the channel as time goes on maybe. I'm not the best cyclist in the world btw, and do frequently get lost. The problem is that the voice narration isn't working on the GPS app, and I don't know Manchester as well as I should lol.

At the time of writing this post, the second video is still only showing in 360p

1080p60.external mic 8 euro mono mic ebay.edited in gopro studio.i used yamb.transforms gitup video in a gopro compatible. One problem that i had was the wind at high speed.so u need a windscreen.i tried all the materials possible even a foot from a stuffed little bear.finally i used some plastic that u use it for the freezer. U have a plate of some food u cover it in that piece of plastic.i dont know the name.but u all have it in the kitchen.i have 30 videos with my kawasaki all with gitup all on auto,vivid gyro on.still is losing detail al high speed.depth of field .the street the asfalt.is losing detail.maybe with next firmware.its a 16 megapixel afterall

A quick test of the 72° lens with gyro On/Off toggle

Back