JooVuu X Camera

That would entail dealing with the current lot, i am leaning more towards a hostile takeover scenario.

Lucky for me the entire Danish armed forced and airforce is out fighting the evil terror with ther American friends, so all i have to deal with is a handfull of cops that's busy with making pie charts in powerpoint :)

My first task will be to board up our current parliament, and then fill it to the rafters with concrete so it will stand forever as a reminder of the old way of doing things

We could use a lot of concrete over here as well. As for me, I'm waiting for the Rapture and the Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ!!!

can't begin to imagine what will happen if he gets in
True, but the alternative is worse. Hillary should be in prison instead of the White House.

Edit: But the same could probably be said for most politicians.

you have a similar problem to what we have here, you don't have enough good choices so have to look for who will be the least worse option

I think if Drumph gets in there'll be a huge shake up, lots of changes and little progress but the upside is whoever comes after will probably be able to make real changes that are needed as any move suggested will look more positive than the chaos that preceded them

you have a similar problem to what we have here, you don't have enough good choices so have to look for who will be the least worse option

I think if Drumph gets in there'll be a huge shake up, lots of changes and little progress but the upside is whoever comes after will probably be able to make real changes that are needed as any move suggested will look more positive than the chaos that preceded them
The biggest advantage I see in him getting elected is he's NOT a politician and has no vested interest in keeping the status quo. It's the professional politicians that have gotten things to the point they are now so I don't see any hope of a professional politician fixing anything.

Trump has a vested interest too- his own wealth. He will not do anything which would change that including regulating and controlling aspects of the commercial and financial things that are causing risks and problems with the overall economy. He has absolutely no concept of what life is like for the average American. But then again this is true of almost all of the candidates. None of them are a decent choice for President and most of them are worse than that.

The whole problem is that we cannot control the choices we are given- do you want a bag of excrement or a sack of poop? You MUST pick one or the other or we will give you one or the other anyway :mad: It's impossible for an average American to become President- it takes multiple millions of $$ to have even a small chance at being elected. Only the rich need apply for the job so only the rich get it, and in return the vast majority of America gets screwed once again.

We can check the voting records of the extant politicians (and when you do that it will prove them all bald-faced liars) but we can't check Trump though I'd say it safe to assume he's no different. And with him not being part of the system both of the empowered parties will not want him messing with their systems- he will find everything he wants to do blocked by either or both sides no matter what name he's running under.

The last decent person to run for President was pushed aside by political favoritism. The party he was involved with chose a far less popular candidate who called in all the favors owed to him to get nominated instead. He didn't win- not even close, and that was the point where I realized that there is no place in our political system for decent people anymore. It's all an elite 'country club' you can only be a part of if you play by their rules and decency has no place there.

If you think that your candidate will make things better then come back here in four years and show us just how much better it is for the average American. When you discover that you can't do that join me in the effort to get rid of them all :cool:

Phil

Back on topic, I'm offering my JooVuu for trade in the "For sale" forum here. Just tired of trying to make it work with only a PC to interface with it. I'd rather have a Mobius that works for me than this cam which doesn't.

Phil

I had a similar experience with the X, between the iOS problems and some other issues I returned mine. I'm not saying that this may not turn out to be a very good camera but at this point I didn't want to fool with it anymore.

I will say that the support that Dan is providing is exceptional, he is really trying to work out all the bugs and refunded the full price without question.

I got mine from Pier28 and I did not feel that it would be proper to ask him for a refund since he is just a dealer and the cam did work on arrival so he's not really at fault that it has a poor PC interface. After spending 4+ hours fooling with it already, I'd just rather have a good cam that works for me than one which doesn't no matter how good it otherwise may or may not be. I don't care- I'm done with it and JooVuu's products at this point and sticking with cams designed by someone else. YMMV.

Phil

Is there a comparison video between the Joovuu X and Mobius? Joovuu seems grainy and less sharp than the Mobius.

No now that you say it i have completely forgotten to make one of those, i will see what i can do for you tomorrow.

Just tried to record but the mobius came up blank, i guess it was the way i rubberbanded the camera to one of the x cameras.
Will make a better setup tonight as i have both cameras on computer table now, and i am going for a drive tomorrow.

Keep us updated :)

We're putting a little compilation together of X footage but here's some we're not using...we sponsor a Formula Vee car (James Cater) and we finally got an X to him.

We've clipped the RAW footage but here's about 1m 20seconds of footage (https://mega.nz/#!yAFyGbwT!X5_ecf-0cPjTy2cxz9zgSitfjwSr-PHVbRQlGiUkQhQ) and we've uploaded it on YouTube.com here as well:

We've also got some screengrabs. It was filmed at 2.5k 30fps. Whilst the wind sound is pretty loud you can still hear the beautiful roar of the engines.

Enjoy!
FORMULAVEE3.jpg FORMULAVEE2.jpg FORMULAVEE1.jpg

Not sure if this was asked before but can someone tell me the weight of this Joovuu X with battery and what is its power consumption like (measured using some USB volt/amp tool) when turned on with GPS and highest resolution and image stabilization ?

Yes you guessed it, considering it for use on drone. Thanks

Back