JooVuu X Camera

Damn you Marshmellow........... I thought I was the only one mouthing off without any :D

I have 2 cars and drive very little as I use my electric bike but that will increase when I get the new car you see in my pic on the road within the next month or two and that is when I will buy 2 JooVoos.

The car is seriously fast and Im a very aggressive driver and will need them if I make a mistake.

I reckon by the time I get the car sorted so will have Dan and the firmware.

The inline power/GPS bothers me but he is working on it and would prefer to purchase a 64GB card with each cam that is tried and tested and included in the warranty which he has also mentioned.

You bet I will around town going nuts around corners or chasing a green light for example.

Here in town there is often 2 lanes going left or right at lights and one lane might be empty so I'll take it at speed with all sorts of potential for some dipship not to see me coming.

There is no law that says you can't drive aggressively within the speed limit........ Is there ?

There is no law that says you can't drive aggressively within the speed limit........ Is there ?

if within the speed limit but you get a cop that doesn't like you they'll ticket you for drive manner dangerous, it's a one size fits all fine to suit any occasion

In the UK they'll pretty much get you for something if they want to.

My friend got pulled and fined for dangerous driving because he changed lanes at 2am with no traffic without indicating and basically the cop just wanted to ticket him. Sure you can appeal and everything but the time and stress it will cause plus the money upfront it is just not worth it.

There are many reasons why a cop may not like you and most would have nothing to with driving ability and more to do with what comes out of your mouth or your car.

Driving in a dangerous manner would be hard to prove considering my car has the latest braking technology including ABS, Traction Control, Dynamic Stability Control and Electronic Brake Force Distribution with seriously big brake disks.

Most importantly....... I know how to drive properly under pressure and the camera would show it.

Most cops appreciate some advanced driver knowledge as they all have had advanced driver training.

Most of them a morrons, but are in the mode of gods and yes, clash of characters and attitudes will result a ticket for more or less nothing!

......The car is seriously fast.......

What do you consider to be 'seriously fast'?

In my mind there are several definitions:

Fast 0-60mph.
Fast top speed.
Fast in-gear acceleration.

Even low-powered cars are capable of getting into trouble for speeding or dangerous driving.

There are many reasons why a cop may not like you and most would have nothing to with driving ability and more to do with what comes out of your mouth or your car.

Driving in a dangerous manner would be hard to prove considering my car has the latest braking technology including ABS, Traction Control, Dynamic Stability Control and Electronic Brake Force Distribution with seriously big brake disks.

Most importantly....... I know how to drive properly under pressure and the camera would show it.

Most cops appreciate some advanced driver knowledge as they all have had advanced driver training.

Most of them a morrons, but are in the mode of gods and yes, clash of characters and attitudes will result a ticket for more or less nothing!

Least attention drawn towards you, the driver of the car the better.

Damn you Marshmellow........... I thought I was the only one mouthing off without any :D

I have 2 cars and drive very little as I use my electric bike but that will increase when I get the new car you see in my pic on the road within the next month or two and that is when I will buy 2 JooVoos.

The car is seriously fast and Im a very aggressive driver and will need them if I make a mistake.

I reckon by the time I get the car sorted so will have Dan and the firmware.

The inline power/GPS bothers me but he is working on it and would prefer to purchase a 64GB card with each cam that is tried and tested and included in the warranty which he has also mentioned.

Congratulations on your new wheels! JooVuu-X or otherwise, it's really time to bite the bullet and buy yourself a dash cam. You should really have one on your electric bike too! You just never know. :)

Yeah, as I've mentioned before, that in-line GPS is highly problematic for many of us. For me the idea that an expensive, over-hyped new camera requires "working on" to correct a major design blunder after it has already been offered for sale was one of the several deal breakers for me when it comes to the X.

Congratulations on your new wheels! JooVuu-X or otherwise, it's really time to bite the bullet and buy yourself a dash cam. You should really have one on your electric bike too! You just never know. :)

Yeah, as I've mentioned before, that in-line GPS is highly problematic for many of us. For me the idea that an expensive, over-hyped new camera requires "working on" to correct a major design blunder after it has already been offered for sale was one of the several deal breakers for me when it comes to the X.
+1

I'ts allllllll good.......... I just spent a couple of hours reading your DIY mount threads and congrats

haha we just had a case here with a cop using cop cars and motorcycles off duty to drive around and ticket foringers as they have to pay cash here.

Nobody knew anything untill he slipped up and left some suspect paperwork in a cop car he stole / borrowed.

Here cop cars are govermant cars, so you cant use them for a run to the pizza joint during work houres, and you cant use it as a "taxi" to drive a fellow cop home after his shift.
But that beeing said you will see cop cars at any pizza joint any day around lunch/dinner time, but thats just one of those things that slowly make my country slide to hell :oops:
Seemingly i am the only one thats worried about such things, its the death of any country if the ppl dont have any trust in the ppl signed up to uphold the law.

haha we just had a case here with a cop using cop cars and motorcycles off duty to drive around and ticket foringers as they have to pay cash here.

Nobody knew anything untill he slipped up and left some suspect paperwork in a cop car he stole / borrowed.

Here cop cars are govermant cars, so you cant use them for a run to the pizza joint during work houres, and you cant use it as a "taxi" to drive a fellow cop home after his shift.
But that beeing said you will see cop cars at any pizza joint any day around lunch/dinner time, but thats just one of those things that slowly make my country slide to hell :oops:
Seemingly i am the only one thats worried about such things, its the death of any country if the ppl dont have any trust in the ppl signed up to uphold the law.
No, you are not the only one :(

The big shipment of cameras are on there way and should be with retailers early next week :D

Hello, joovuu.com says x cam is available on november17, if i understand correctly this is not right?

don't recall the date but the first production run and retail sales did happen late last year
Yes i understand that, but that date might be depressing for some random buyer:)

Last edited:
Back