JooVuu X Camera

Can you made it to be wateresistant ? is it possible ?

Not as the camera is, but like with all cameras you can make a waterproof case for it.

Not as the camera is, but like with all cameras you can make a waterproof case for it.
I intend to import it to resell in my country. Then I cant made case myself like hand made stuff. Beside, it won't be dictreet when wearing a waterproof case

JooVuu X should be available worldwide from February 2nd 2016 world wide :) @Sabe

Should be, but IS it ACTUALLY on stock right now, ready to post? If I decided to buy, I want to be sure to not have to wait after payment .....

Thanks.

Should be, but IS it ACTUALLY on stock right now, ready to post? If I decided to buy, I want to be sure to not have to wait after payment .....

Thanks.
Australia has stock on Shelf ready to go....your local reseller should have stock on shelf as well...

Thanks.

Shipped 3 to the Netherlands today :)

Got them on shelf :)

Cheers,

Then why is the ordering system telling me it's available on backorder?!?

And the email today links me to a page where I can order one JooVuu X Aerial Photography Edition for 95.83, and when I check my cart its 115.someting.

It's really confusing sir.....

Hi Dirkzelf,
I do apologise! I thought you were talking about the car camera - which we do.

The Aerial Photography Version is out of stock as we are waiting for the anti-propeller filter. You can order one now and we can send you the camera now and the filter when we get them (about 2-3 weeks). I do apologise for the confusion.

Cheers,

Hi Dirkzelf,
I do apologise! I thought you were talking about the car camera - which we do.

The Aerial Photography Version is out of stock as we are waiting for the anti-propeller filter. You can order one now and we can send you the camera now and the filter when we get them (about 2-3 weeks). I do apologise for the confusion.

Cheers,

I think I need to apologize too. I haven't studied the differences.... I was looking for the JooVuu for car dvr use, and I got this email today which lead me to a link where a JooVuu X was offered for 95.83, was that the Flyboy version? What is the difference between the 2?

What about the price of GBP 95.83 is that correct?

I think I need to apologize too. I haven't studied the differences.... I was looking for the JooVuu for car dvr use, and I got this email today which lead me to a link where a JooVuu X was offered for 95.83, was that the Flyboy version? What is the difference between the 2?

What about the price of GBP 95.83 is that correct?

Just to clear this up: here's the link for the car camera version https://www.joovuu-x.com/product/joovuu-x/

The £95.83 is the price without VAT but as you are in the EU you will have to pay VAT unless you have a VAT number in which case we can deduct the VAT.

The price should be shown as 95.83 (excluding VAT) with the included VAT price next to it. I believe the Netherlands is 21% so the total price is £115.95 this includes shipping :)

Cheers,

Hope this has cleared this up!

Just to clear this up: here's the link for the car camera version https://www.joovuu-x.com/product/joovuu-x/

The £95.83 is the price without VAT but as you are in the EU you will have to pay VAT unless you have a VAT number in which case we can deduct the VAT.

The price should be shown as 95.83 (excluding VAT) with the included VAT price next to it. I believe the Netherlands is 21% so the total price is £115.95 this includes shipping :)

Cheers,

Got it, thanks!

Cheers,

Dan, If the price of the JooVuu X at today's exchange rate is £119.78 ($170.70) in the UK with VAT but only £95.83 ($136.57) without the VAT, why is the price $184.95 (£129.78) in the US where we have no VAT?

Dan, If the price of the JooVuu X at today's exchange rate is £119.78 ($170.70) in the UK with VAT but only £95.83 ($136.57) without the VAT, why is the price $184.95 (£129.78) in the US where we have no VAT?

Hi @Dashmellow
I should have explained - this is simply so USA customers buy from the USA. I'm having a problem with geo-location at the moment so this is the simplest way. I should have explained this better so thank you for pointing this out. I'll get on it now!
Thank you :)

Cheers

I thought when i was buying things in another EU country i just pay what ever VAT they have there, and that should save me a fjew bobs as the Danish VAT is one of the top dogs in the EU.

I now prefer to shop in another EU country, i am very proactive in helping running this country into the ground, and the faster that happen the better for the poor SOBs that have to rebuild it.

I use to be strong on supporting your local shops, but i have realized thats just putting out the end result, so i said screw it lets get to that end as quick as possible.

Hi @Dashmellow
I should have explained - this is simply so USA customers buy from the USA. I'm having a problem with geo-location at the moment so this is the simplest way. I should have explained this better so thank you for pointing this out. I'll get on it now!
Thank you :)

Cheers

Thanks for the reply Dan. I'm not sure I quite understand your answer though, so perhaps I'm not clear on how geo-location comes into it. Regardless of geo-location, as long as the exchange rate is the same, how can the base price in the US (with no VAT) (or shipping) be much higher than the even the price in the UK with the VAT? A 28% ($48) difference in the price between the UK and the US assuming no VAT but the same exchange rate is significant. A variance in pricing according to one's location is certainly understandable to some degree but I can imagine that such of a difference would mean the decision not to purchase for many if the price is that much higher in their respective country.

I'm not looking to get into a spat over this, rather just asking for some clarification as the price differences jumped out at me when I read your earlier explanatory post #815.

I understand you may have some things to sort out with how all this works and perhaps it is influenced by whatever arrangement you have with @Pier28.

Last edited:
I thought when i was buying things in another EU country i just pay what ever VAT they have there, and that should save me a fjew bobs as the Danish VAT is one of the top dogs in the EU.

I now prefer to shop in another EU country, i am very proactive in helping running this country into the ground, and the faster that happen the better for the poor SOBs that have to rebuild it.

I use to be strong on supporting your local shops, but i have realized thats just putting out the end result, so i said screw it lets get to that end as quick as possible.
You could run for Prime Minister and fix the country yourself...:D

Last edited:
Back