LiFePO4 and LTO power bank for dash camera fully manufactured in the UK (Europe)

will this be available in Australia? any idea of pricing as power core website doesn't specify.

will this be available in Australia? any idea of pricing as power core website doesn't specify.
shipping batteries internationally is not easy, most carriers won't touch them, the ones that will generally like to charge well for it

Maybe interested for some, but here is my experience sofar. Installation was pretty self explanatory, since I had the hardwiring kit with my viofo duo plus. The installation (with camera's) took my an hour or so, and I used my cigarette lighter plug in my Opel Insignia a. The wire (xt60 plug) included in with the battery was just long enough to place the pack underneath my driver's seat. It is in the car since Sunday (barely 2 days) but I'm pleased with the runtime sofar. I doubt I fully charged the pack yet but longest the car has been untouched it 14 hours and the camera was still in parking mode (3fps). The only downside to me is the price, I had to pay 200GB (230,- euro) but due to Brexit there were some customs charges which cost me another 54,- euro. So all in 280,- euros. For this I could have got the cellink neo6 which is has more features (mainly bluetooth).

I am not interested in bluetooth in a battery i would rather have 1000 MAH more

Cant you ship batteries by boat for a more reasonable price ? of course in bulk as otherwise people would not be able to wait for that.

It's not the shipping which makes them expensive, but rather the fact they are shipped from the UK makes them expansive to import and pay the extra taxes on it.

Bulk buy them wouldn't lower the import taxes.

It's not the shipping which makes them expensive, but rather the fact they are shipped from the UK makes them expansive to import and pay the extra taxes on it.

Bulk buy them wouldn't lower the import taxes.
Seems like a lot of tax.

Did you buy without paying UK tax/VAT ? If so then it’s not so bad since you have to pay the VAT (sales tax) somehow. Still a significant amount of unnecessary import tax being charged by the EU though!

Yes now that the English have left us to rot, it would be nice if they was somehow sold in the EU.
same go with things from the far east, i would rather buy from a EU warehouse at a higher cost and so not get any surprises to my wallet.

everything in the EU is about to get dearer, the tax free threshold is being removed so everything will have duties and taxes payable, even stuff coming through the post

everything in the EU is about to get dearer, the tax free threshold is being removed so everything will have duties and taxes payable, even stuff coming through the post
However you in Oz can now sell dashcams to UK tax free, and we can sell you powerbanks tax free :)
Brexit is good for Australia?

Probably, the restrictions haven't been published yet...

The UK has secured a trade deal with Australia eliminating tariffs on all UK goods

They say it will take about a year to get into effect as it still needs to go through the paperwork on both ends, something for the future perhaps, don't know that it will make a lot of difference anyway but no real down side that I can see

They say it will take about a year to get into effect as it still needs to go through the paperwork on both ends, something for the future perhaps, don't know that it will make a lot of difference anyway but no real down side that I can see
Yes, not implemented yet, but it is agreed by the PMs. The main upside will be a reduction in paperwork, no need to work out what tariffs to pay since there won't be any. Our farmers are a bit worried about lower animal welfare standards in Oz, but I imagine it will end up good for them. Just need some cheap carbon zero shipping next, but both ends are working on hydrogen production.

As long as you send your stuff back and forth on Danish ships i am happy.

Got one coming looks perfect.
They've been really helpful answering questions also included and wired up a 5v USB Female that I can power my mobile broadband for car too free of charge.

Also advised I'll be interested in the Battery extender which they're hoping to have available in coming months, so I'll report back

I also ordered one and will report back., wish I'd known I could ask for the USB :p

I am not able to find these anywhere.

I suppose there would be no issues connecting 2x dashcam at the same time? Then I could use one battery for A139 (front, rear & interior) and SG9663DR (sides).

It seem to be 3 A on the 5 V output and just 2 A on the 12 V output, i have no idea if both 5V & 12V can be deployed at the same time.
Connecting 2 hard wire kits to the 12 V output, that just leave 1 A for each system and that is kinda meager,,,,,,, i am surprised by these low Amps on the output.

The documentation mentioned connecting multiple cameras for trucks but I can't find it. I recall it mentioning 4 camera systems as the same time.

Back